10-11-2012 08:09 PM
31 12
tools
    Not sure what that first sentence even was. But #2 no you do not. #3 yes that is correct.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    10-01-2012 11:07 AM
    My spologies as i was in Hurry and didn't catch the mistakes from using voice to text key board. Was saying was reading mobile odin could be used for all but the modem.

That confuses me i would figure the kernel would error as well not sure why, i am new and still learning.

It kernal failed however on install pc to phone. How long is the kernel and modem flashes? Not sure why it failed yet. Will look when have more time. Had to go to work.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    10-01-2012 11:36 AM
    Kernel is the fastest. Maybe a minute or two. Modems come in just behind that. I believe 3-5 depending on which version. Mobile odin is for everything except modems. Make sure to only have reboot checked in odin. Also if it failed try a different usb cord. Maybe yours is faulty and loose.

10-01-2012 01:08 PM
    Thank you for your patience and not supporting to me like i have same personal knowledge base as yourself. I am in IT and find most do just that. Sometimes the most trivial of things to the experts are most important to us newbies and makes a difference between having the information and understanding it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    10-01-2012 01:24 PM
    Anytime man

10-01-2012 05:44 PM
    thank you for your assistance. Unfortunately I wasn't able to complete everything and report that you got me through this as my Galaxy S2 was Stolen. I appreciate your time and patience and hope I find that in future postings. currently have LG Motion and am going to search for a ROM if one is available and hopefully find one where any and all references to metro pcs are gone.

once again. thank you

thomas
    10-11-2012 08:09 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD