I want to root my phone but I would like to know what ROM out there is the best right now. I'm looking for a very stable ROM, very good battery life, and very fast!! Please let me know your opinions for I can look into them.
    08-08-2012 09:24 AM
    I want to root my phone but I would like to know what ROM out there is the best right now. I'm looking for a very stable ROM, very good battery life, and very fast!! Please let me know your opinions for I can look into them.
    What do you consider "very good battery life"?

Do you care if the ROM is ICS or GB?

What do you mean by fast?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2
    08-08-2012 11:11 AM
    I've had great luck with both liquid ice and the AOKP stable 2 on this board.
    08-08-2012 11:44 AM
    What do you consider "very good battery life"? battery life that can last at least 10 hours in one day

Do you care if the ROM is ICS or GB? No.

What do you mean by fast? Like no lag on the screen touch moves through pages or screens smoothly.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2
    08-08-2012 02:13 PM
    I say 10 hours in one day because I just took a nap and before I took that nap my battery life was at 85% and when I woke up an hour later it was at 50% so I want a battery life that doesn't drop like that with no use of the phone.
    08-08-2012 02:15 PM
    If you like the stock Samsung ROM, and since battery life seems to be your primary concern right now, you may want to give this ROM a try.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1815854

It's a re-cook of Calkulin's ROM with some built in battery saving tweaks via Kobridge. I haven't tried it myself, but it looks to be nicely put together.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-08-2012 09:56 PM
    I've been running the latest blu kuban for a few Weeks now. Love every minute if it. Took a little getting used to, but once I figured it out and started customizing; I feel in love. Excellent battery life and smooth as silk for me!

Sent by telekinesis and The Blu Kuban.
    08-09-2012 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD