Guess who decided to rear their face in my inbox yesterday, while I was on vacation. Sprint.

EDIT: My webhosting company shutdown my account for posting my ROM. Apparently it's against their TOS. Uploading to a different server.

Lets try this again...
    08-09-2012 05:51 PM
    LoL.... Are you running one of the Verizon PRL's???

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip 10.1/4.1.1(jb)
    08-09-2012 05:59 PM
    LoL.... Are you running one of the Verizon PRL's???

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip 10.1/4.1.1(jb)
    Yep, running America's Choice II / EVDO 52418
    08-09-2012 06:05 PM
    No biggie. I've had my service terminated a few times because of roaming. Just call back and add a line to your account. BTW if you're worried about roaming too much roam control is a good way to switch between roaming and not roaming. I for one get terrible service at home but at work I get great service so I switch back and forth.
    08-09-2012 06:34 PM
    Better knock it off, unless of course you're TRYING to get out of your contract

Sent from my SPH-D710
    thenameisnigel likes this.
    08-09-2012 06:34 PM
    No biggie. I've had my service terminated a few times because of roaming. Just call back and add a line to your account. BTW if you're worried about roaming too much roam control is a good way to switch between roaming and not roaming. I for one get terrible service at home but at work I get great service so I switch back and forth.
    Actually, they've terminated my contract already but since it's a family plan, my phone is still on but it's not in contract. The only phones in contract is my daughters and my Airvana.

It's been terminated since April I believe. Not planning on renewing it, just waiting on my daughter's to disconnect so I can switch back to my Verizon with grandfathered data plan. Paying two carriers a month finally paid off , due to their dumb new Share Everything Plan. Whose smart idea was that?
    08-09-2012 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD