GPS
Bluetooth
4G
Camera
Google Now

Known Issues:
4G initial start says unknown but then connects
Superuser doesn't always prompt for user input (Still works) - New to alpha2.3
Some people still report a LOS. Nowhere near as bad as it was.

i was thinking maybe u should add the bluetooth media not working in the known issues for some of us who do not know it to be a common knowledge.

thunderx2000

Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm using this ROM and it is running like an Olympic Gold Metalist. Everything is running smoothly. I only had an issue one time, where my phone locked up after a call.

Last edited:

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
So if xda thread is maintained better it'll show up there first? Any wood on tethering yet?

Sent from the dark side of Uranus
That one will probably be updated first just because Phantom himself maintains that thread. Milenko isn't around all the time so it'll probably be updated a bit later. Last I've heard, sbrissen was working on tethering so yea.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: YeastInflection

froir

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Try asking nothingblooms about the USC edit process since he handled that for DKs cm10 build. From there, Phantom could probably make a flashable zip or something.

I'll just port this myself. I was just wondering if phantom will port it like what dk is doing.

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll just port this myself. I was just wondering if phantom will port it like what dk is doing.
I don't think he's ever been through the process of making the needed edits for USC users that's all or he would but ok, sharing is caring :)

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The new CM apn-conf has US Cellular in it. Does it not work? Gerrit Code Review

You need to edit the framework-res.apk /res/eri.xml for US Cellular and you need US Cellular as default carrier on the apnconf.xml. The build.prop also needs heavy modifications as well for full functionality. Like I said I can do it for you or give you the needed code to make it happen phantom? Its up to you!!!

PhantomPhreak53

May 15, 2010
Visit site
You need to edit the framework-res.apk /res/eri.xml for US Cellular and you need US Cellular as default carrier on the apnconf.xml. The build.prop also needs heavy modifications as well for full functionality. Like I said I can do it for you or give you the needed code to make it happen phantom? Its up to you!!!

Go right ahead man.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12