09-13-2012 11:06 AM
    Any ETA on 5.4 or beta 1.x? I'm not a nightly type of guy
    09-13-2012 07:56 PM
    How's 5.3 compared to 5.3?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Android Central Forums
    09-13-2012 08:46 PM
    How's 5.3 compared to 5.3?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Android Central Forums

You mean how does 5.3 compare to 5.2? If so I've been running it since 5.1 and I've started the nightlies. 5.3 is very stable and smooth. Check the first post for Phantom's change logs and version info.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Thank you so much Phantom for bringing JB to our fones
    2. I did look (maybe not hard enough but i tried nonetheless), when I use either Skype of Google+ for video chatting it wud force close n not work properly.
    2A. Is there a possible fix or workaround for that issue because I would like to use rom as my DD
    Try ooVoo, that's what I use.
    09-13-2012 09:31 PM
    Loving these nightlies!! Thanks Phantom! I left for a while and ventured out into the great android rom nebula and was drawn in by some paranoia. It was a good rom, but not as good as this one. When even the nightlies are stable, how could I not come back???
    09-14-2012 08:30 AM
    Quick question, after I Odin to EL26, I try to flash the CM10 zip but all I get is a grey triangle with a yellow exclamation in it. What does that mean I forgot to do, lol?

Edit: install CWM5, duh.. sorry this is only the second ROM I'll have flashed.
    09-14-2012 04:21 PM
    How is the latest nightly with volume?
    09-15-2012 11:00 AM
    Pretty good I only have problems with Google Voice when it comes to volume. That and I flashed Awesome Beats in place of DSPManager.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    09-15-2012 11:36 AM
    I used ti backup to freeze dspmanager when i installed the latest nightly and my music volume is almost perfect now. it gets the perfect amount of loud there just isnt anything past that(which isnt a bad thing im just not used to it) im not sure if it was a difference between this nightly and the prior one or if it was from actually freezing dspmanager.
    09-15-2012 02:53 PM
    anybody try this on fh13 or fio3? im on ff18 so far so good, battery seams to be taking a hit though
    09-16-2012 09:26 AM
    I use FH 23battery life is pretty solid though most of the battery draw is in the kernal, which I believe the devsare working to fix.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    carvation likes this.
    09-16-2012 10:17 AM
    thanks
    09-16-2012 02:20 PM
    Gotta say awesom rom
    only thing that is a pain is that the phone sucks the battery dry in less then 6 hours even while supposedly asleep and screen off
    also the charging cycle sometimes does not complete and is stuck when it goes over 80% and will say charging /discharging every second . pulling the charger cable and replug will solve it for a couple minutes then it will go back to cycling (that does not always happen)

again superb rom
    09-17-2012 02:01 PM
    sd card not showing up in file browsers, shows up under settings with the option to unmount/mount
    09-18-2012 08:43 AM
    superb ROM, battery while the screen is on drains quite fast, media volume through speakers isn't as loud as it should be, and im not seeing implications of project butter, otherwise i love it
    09-18-2012 09:10 AM
    sd card not showing up in file browsers, shows up under settings with the option to unmount/mount
    It should. The cards are /sdcard and /external_sd or /sdcard0 and /sdcard1
    09-18-2012 11:36 AM
    this is a no go , flash back to ics to pinpoint the problem, and ext sd card showed up , flashed back to jb and **** its gone again, does show up in settings but not in the file browser
    09-18-2012 03:10 PM
    I get some type of LOS on 5.0+ builds. Phone will say I have 1 bar and will not receive or send texts, When I make a call I get a weird pinging noise before it goes through. Is the LOS "fix" a stupid thing to make it seem like you don't have any LOS when you really do, and runs some code to fix it temporarily when you make a call, thus the weird noise? Basically all I'm saying is the LOS still seems to be there to some extent even though it is said to be "fixed".
    09-18-2012 05:42 PM
    Could that be why my phone sees media files repeated multiple times?
    09-18-2012 06:56 PM
    Does anyone know why I experience the amount of lag as I do? Its not significant but enough to get under my skin
    09-18-2012 07:11 PM
    speaker phone doesnt work when i talk into it ppl cant hear me anyone got a fix for this bull
    09-18-2012 07:12 PM
    Id love to know how u call this rom stable when speakerphone doesnt work, volume levels are capped with headphones on, theres a bug on the internet app that causes it to crash if u try to fill in a field using the keyboard or try moving the cursor to find a place in the field to write. Internet constantly cuts out and needs to be restarted, 4g works when it wants to and not when u ask it to turn on, lets see what else sd card issues where some stuff shows up and u come back later it wont, phone gets hot and many apps freeze and battery life is none which makes this bout as worthless as u can get. Let me know when u got this right thx
    09-18-2012 07:26 PM
    Id love to know how u call this rom stable when speakerphone doesnt work, volume levels are capped with headphones on, theres a bug on the internet app that causes it to crash if u try to fill in a field using the keyboard or try moving the cursor to find a place in the field to write. Internet constantly cuts out and needs to be restarted, 4g works when it wants to and not when u ask it to turn on, lets see what else sd card issues where some stuff shows up and u come back later it wont, phone gets hot and many apps freeze and battery life is none which makes this bout as worthless as u can get. Let me know when u got this right thx
    I think this very first line from the OP says enough...

This is an alpha release of CM10. I am not responsible if you brick your phone. This is the first Alpha release. YES it will have bugs!! We are working on getting these fixed. I cannot look in to issues unless you provide me with a log.
    Remember, thank and support your developers... Criticism doesn't do anyone any good.
    09-18-2012 11:07 PM
    Right because the developers are just here to satisfy your expectations my friend. I will say I personally haven't seen a single one of those issues, and I know several people who run this as a daily. You can't however expect a Alpha to be bug free, that's why it says Alpha.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2
    rdavis429 and cjones like this.
    09-19-2012 07:01 AM
    Did you not do a clean install? Did you install the latest nightly versus 5.3? I don't think anyone who installed the ROM correctly has these issues. Probably want to check yourself before you start talking smack about the dev's work.
    theo0723, wsoxrock and cjones like this.
    09-19-2012 07:04 AM
362 ... 910111213 ...