Or I guess any screen with 480x800.

so, here's som alternatives to the stock or rom versions of boot animations.
    I'm making this post because of all the people complaining of the boot screens supplied in various roms... well, you just flashed a rom so ugh why don't you change the boot screen yourself if you don't like it?

anyway, here's a few I put together from some gifs. If you like um, great. If not, search around for one you do or make your own!

Here ya go:

download

download

download

download

download

download

download

download

download

Hope you enjoy. Also, when in doubt.... GOOGLE IT!

Notes for NOOBS:
    These are not flashable through any recovery so just put them in /system/media/
    change the existing bootanimation.zip file name to bootanimation.bak or whatever,
    then put the new one in that directory, change the name to bootanimation.zip and you're good to go. Or if you're really confused either stop and do some more research or search the play store for a boot animation swapper. But I find those apps to be more of a hassle than just manually changing them. Good luck!

if you need more detailed directions search the forums. there are too many good tutorials on changing your boot image to add another one here.

ok, have fun flashing and developing!

-Noriyori
    DEF3NDER and patrao_n like this.
    08-24-2012 07:16 PM
    I think I love you.

-AOKP milestone 6 - FH13 Modem - Cobalt theme
    08-24-2012 07:53 PM
    I think I love you.
    Feelings mutual, I'm not too big on the android-centric boot animations. And I'm also tired of people not researching a question before asking it.
    08-24-2012 07:56 PM
    Feelings mutual, I'm not too big on the android-centric boot animations. And I'm also tired of people not researching a question before asking it.
    I think I love you as well Jk. Good job on this my friend.
    noriyori likes this.
    08-24-2012 09:20 PM
    The IT and the eye one are super creepy lol.
    08-26-2012 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD