Can anyone tell me if there's a jelly bean rom with sprint free wifi hot spot I'm running a the blazer rom right now now but would like jelly bean the only thing keeping me from flashing is not knowing if anything else has sprint wifi hot spot unlocked free

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    09-08-2012 07:31 AM
    There are several apps in the Play Store which allow WiFi tethering if you can't find something with a working Hotspot. Most should work with JB.
    09-08-2012 01:37 PM
    CM9 has wifi hotspt built in, so I'd imagine CM10 does too. I haven't run a CM10 ROM yet though so I can't confirm it (although I plan to try the Paranoid Android ROM as soon as I have time to flash it).

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    09-09-2012 05:41 PM
    Can anyone tell me if there's a jelly bean rom with sprint free wifi hot spot I'm running a the blazer rom right now now but would like jelly bean the only thing keeping me from flashing is not knowing if anything else has sprint wifi hot spot unlocked free

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    One post below yours m8...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=2101039

I've had the last couple days off so I had the time to put it through its paces... Everything works perfectly so far. HotSpot, Camera, Google Now and all of the New JB tweaks and additional features.

I came from CM9 Alfa 5 and battery life is just a little less... But only by about an hour or so. But its still in the 18 to 20 hours between charges range. It is my new daily driver...

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip 10.1/4.1.1(jb)
    09-09-2012 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD