[ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-D710 FI03 (FI03 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted) - XDA Link

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to not get this up earlier as I did this over the weekend... but FI03 is now rooted and available as a one-click ODIN package.
Rather than post it all over, I'm just attaching the link today:
[ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-D710 FI03 (FI03 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted) - xda-developers

In the first post is a link to the leaker's (sextape) forum.
Since their team has been contributing most of the ICS leaks you may want to hit there and get signed up.
It's usually the first site to get new leaks as they roll out (for obvious reasons)

For those of you that mentioned problems with FH13/23 try this one.
I've done a lot more testing with these to make sure they play nice, including the NODATA one.
I've tested from FH13, FF18 and FH23 with no issues.

ONE BIG NOTE: Do not use version 1 any longer unless version 2 doesn't work for some reason.
Version 1 used the leaker's rooted version which seemed to miss zoom features on the browser.
It also uses SuperSU, which doesn't play nice with Superuser.
(Version 2 still uses Superuser so you're all set there if you're on a previous leak from sfhub, rwilco12 or myself.)

Enjoy!

dasesq

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Notice there are two apps on it that are only supposed to be for s3 (not even sprint versions)

Don't like connection optimizer

Battery better than fh13 it seems

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks garwynn and sxtp and rwilco

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible that they can slow 3 gspeed from the ROM? Using it with fh13 modem still slower

Nj763

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
switched back to this cause cm10 was draining my battery like crazy. volume also is louder on touchwiz ROMs when compared to AOSP/CM

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Notice there are two apps on it that are only supposed to be for s3 (not even sprint versions)

Don't like connection optimizer

Battery better than fh13 it seems

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks garwynn and sxtp and rwilco

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible that they can slow 3 gspeed from the ROM? Using it with fh13 modem still slower

Not that I am aware of.. Can say 4g is a lot better on FI03, at least for me

*Edit* BTW, looks like they're expanding use of Connections Optimizer to other devices - that was part of the official build.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

dmbeehler0

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
The full restore version SPH-D710_FI03_CL1083465_Rooted_Restore_v2.exe gets a hit from my Norton as a virus, What gives? What is WS.Reputation.1 Downloaded from mirror 2, mirror 1 was blocked by Norton as Malicious