new to rooting. have some questions

wildacex187

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
well i have rooted my phone for about a month. have ran the blazer rom which was pretty cool and then decided to run the universe rom because of the jellybean features. i am not liking the universe rom that well. its buggy and battery isnt as good as blazer. i also keep getting the damn OTA upgrade every 5 minutes (on blazer it would only ask once a day).

my questions are:

i want to run CM9 or 10 but on their site it doesnt say it supports our phone. i see people running them though so is it possible to run them as a daily driver?

i really want a reliable rom that has great gps lock (most have that) good battery life and to stop the OTA notification. any suggestions guys?

third son

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
What Carole said...I ran beta1 for a long time and just recently switched to Venum ICE...what a great ROM....lots of stuff packed in there to play with. Battery life is pretty darn good too!

ahyrydu9.jpg
egunusa8.jpg

wildacex187

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Im running blu kuban and like it. Been on it for a few days but recently the phone would shut off like the battery is dead but it was showing 80% charge. I tried clearing dalvik and battery stats but its still doing it. Any tips on fixing this?

disney4life2005

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I recently rooted my phone for the first time and have been using CM9 beta 1 as a daily driver and have had no problems with my phone performance or battery life. I am a restaurant manager and my phone last a good 12 hour day

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums