JB sound issue solved ?

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I am running cm10 from phantomfreak nightly build 10-02-12. I ran across [MOD][ICS & JB]●►ACID Audio Engine V1.0◄● for most of the devices|☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆ over at xda, I installed the mod using the included recovery, upon reboot, Ihave no sound .My question is has anyone else flashed the mod and if so did it work.Also any imput as to what actions I could take to get the mod working would be greatly appreciated. I listen to a lot of music and the sound levels on JB leave much to be desired.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I am running cm10 from phantomfreak nightly build 10-02-12. I ran across [MOD][ICS & JB]●►ACID Audio Engine V1.0◄● for most of the devices|☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆ over at xda, I installed the mod using the included recovery, upon reboot, Ihave no sound .My question is has anyone else flashed the mod and if so did it work.Also any imput as to what actions I could take to get the mod working would be greatly appreciated. I listen to a lot of music and the sound levels on JB leave much to be desired.

I flashed it and it worked great but I've seen several others report that it didn't work. Are you sure you flashed the Samsung package and not one of the many others?

I just booted into recovery, wiped cache and dalvik, flashed mod, rebooted and changed dspmanager.apk to dspmanager.txt in system/apps, like stated in the directions, and rebooted. I tried it on a couple different roms and it worked fine. There is no volume increase until you activate an equalizer and then there is a significant increase in headphones. Not as much in my car stereo aux.

Some have said that the files aren't compatible with exynos but it worked for me and several others who I've talked to so who knows...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
It didn't mess up my sound, but I didn't notice a volume boost either. The quality did seem to get better though. And it added lots of bass. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-D710

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae