So, I first did a factory reset to FL24. Then, I rooted, then install a custom recovery. I'm on the Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4g touch. I followed these two videos to the tee:

and experienced no problems with them. There were no errors that appeared. At least, that's what I thought at the time. My battery was bloated/low, but it didn't die.

But, my phone is dying. I tried a brand new battery, and it doesn't work. It won't stay on for more then 30 secs before restarting. I tried clearing the cache as well as wiping factory data. Didn't work.

HELP!
    03-22-2013 09:30 PM
    Try rebooting into recovery mode, and wiping cache. Reboot system, and recharge.
    03-22-2013 11:43 PM
    So, I first did a factory reset to FL24. Then, I rooted, then install a custom recovery. I'm on the Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4g touch. I followed these two videos to the tee:

and experienced no problems with them. There were no errors that appeared. At least, that's what I thought at the time. My battery was bloated/low, but it didn't die.

But, my phone is dying. I tried a brand new battery, and it doesn't work. It won't stay on for more then 30 secs before restarting. I tried clearing the cache as well as wiping factory data. Didn't work.

HELP!
    You've installed the wrong kernel. Its going into panic mode and rebooting.
    Go here download the one click of your choice, extract and start the program.
    Next put your phone into download mode by holding power and volume down, when the warning comes up press volume up.
    Connect your phone to your PC via usb cable. Look in the one click for a yellow com box to light up, this lets you know your phone is recognized.
    If you've done all that and three light is on, press start in the program and let it run.
    After it Auto reboots, your phone will be good as new:thumbup:

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul
    srkmagnus likes this.
    03-25-2013 10:23 PM