Dead android with red triangle.. need help

bxray

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I have a rooted epic 4g touch (gs2) sph-d710vm. I flash clockworkmod recovery with rom manager. It sucessfully flash.. but everytime I reboot into recovery I get android stock recovery with dead android and red triangle (!) Can somone please help me.

Craig Rogers

Banned
Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Simple fix, use goomanager (available on Google play) to flash twrp recovery to the device. Just open the app, grant it superuser, and hit the menu key. It should bring up an option to install open recovery script. Let it do that, and it will install twrp to the device replacing clockworkmod (which I personally hate because it has more issues than twrp usually). There you go, fixed recovery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Stryke_the_Orc

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a rooted epic 4g touch (gs2) sph-d710vm. I flash clockworkmod recovery with rom manager. It sucessfully flash.. but everytime I reboot into recovery I get android stock recovery with dead android and red triangle (!) Can somone please help me.

This it's due to the fact that flashing cwm alone won't work for this device. Recovery is part of the kernel, so you'd need to flash a kernel that has cwm incorporated. Check out www.rwilco12.com for anything you'll need.

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar