Removing 3Minit Framework

luigidk

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm running JellyVerse 4.1.2 ROM V4 (highly recommended)

However - at one point either I installed 3Minit Framework - V2.1.1 or so...

Now - 3Minit Framework is at V3+ and I would like to upgrade

Unfortunately - If I flash the new framework my device goes into reboot mode - I have to reformat and relfash my ROM

What is really surprising - is the ROM no longer comes with 3MINIT - needs to be added separately, but in my case reflashing the ROM does not remove 3minit...

Any ideas - I read I could do a device wipe - but I've never tried that - any issues reflashing after that? I assume I need to start from scratch if I do that?

byrdcfmma

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I would do a titanium backup. DL JB.FORMAT_ALL_2X.ZIP and new rom and reflash. My phone works better anyway with a fresh flash every once and a while.

luigidk

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.

That doesn't seem to do the trick - still get the reboot loop.

I finally was able to remove 3minit by using 'root app delete' - deleting the system 3minit .apk - then cleared cache and dalvik, reflashed the new version of 3minit.

byrdcfmma

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.

That doesn't seem to do the trick - still get the reboot loop.

I finally was able to remove 3minit by using 'root app delete' - deleting the system 3minit .apk - then cleared cache and dalvik, reflashed the new version of 3minit.

Whenever I get a bootloop, I odin with EL29CWM directboot or EL26CWM Kernal, then do the Format X2 and flash rom. Never fails for me.