I recently flashed The Blu Kuban to my Epic 4G Touch running Android 4.0.4. I have had some battery problems in the past (swelled), so I ordered a new battery. Everything is working fine, except the phone will die without notice. I will turn it off, set it in my pocket during class, and then discover it has died when I check it after class. Pressing the power button does nothing. Holding it down does nothing. It only will turn back on when I pull the battery, wait about 10-15 seconds, then put the battery back and power it on. However, the battery percentage has usually dropped about 15-20%. Does this sound like a corrupt file? If so, what can I do to fix it?
    11-21-2013 09:00 PM
    I recently flashed The Blu Kuban to my Epic 4G Touch running Android 4.0.4. I have had some battery problems in the past (swelled), so I ordered a new battery. Everything is working fine, except the phone will die without notice. I will turn it off, set it in my pocket during class, and then discover it has died when I check it after class. Pressing the power button does nothing. Holding it down does nothing. It only will turn back on when I pull the battery, wait about 10-15 seconds, then put the battery back and power it on. However, the battery percentage has usually dropped about 15-20%. Does this sound like a corrupt file? If so, what can I do to fix it?
    Welcome to the forums.
    I noticed that was a bug and a few more when I ran that ROM. Since the E4GT is considered a dead device, that ROM will never be updated to fix it. I would flash a different ROM.
    11-22-2013 09:05 AM