Need help flashing sprint s2 to boostmobile

braga118

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
hello everyone,

im new here and to flashing.

i got a sprint samsung galaxy s2 from ebay flashed to boostmobile a year + ago, last week the phone shut down and when i power it on the phone never passed the android screen again, went to a local store the guy said it was a flashing problem,the guy that sold me the phone, messed up with the donor phone or sold the phone.

so my problem right now is i have a like new phone ( this was my girlfriends phone she took good care of it ) and i cant do anything with it.

i contacted someone on ebay he told me he needs to delete all the files that are in the phone and put new ones and redo the flashing, so i need to ship it in, i dont want to ship a 200/220$ phone and not see it ever again.

can someone help me out on this? i need a step by step guide/tutorial, all the files needed and if i need the donor phone as well.

Thank you.

davidcllns1981

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Tell the person who's gonna flash it you don't wanna ship it and you wanna do it remotely he should know what that means if he doesn't then definitely dont trust him

braga118

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
hes service is remotely, but i called and i explained the situation, he told me i needed to ship it in, because all the files on the phone needs to be replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2