how do you get cwm recovery for e4gt running gb27?

goozing

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i am brand new to this site. I have been searching extensively and can't seem to find a way to get cwm recovery on my rooted epic 4g touch (gb27, 4.1.2). I really would appreciate if anyone could help me get cwm recovery because i really want to be able to flash roms.
Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i am brand new to this site. I have been searching extensively and can't seem to find a way to get cwm recovery on my rooted epic 4g touch (gb27, 4.1.2). I really would appreciate if anyone could help me get cwm recovery because i really want to be able to flash roms.
Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Welcome to the forums.
Head to YouTube. QBKing77 has some great videos about rooting, and the E4GT is one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Meant to add: watch the videos a couple times, take notes and go over them a few times as well. Any questions, do nothing and ask first.

goozing

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Golfdriver97 thank you for responding. I already watched his video about agat recovery but i was wondering how i could get cwm recovery.I just recently found out about twrp recovery and was wondering if i should just install that instead. Do you know if twrp recovery is compatible with most roms for the epic 4g touch?

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Twrp and cwm are about the same. I like cwm because it is set up to respond to the volume keys as opposed to a touch interface.
Otherwise, it is a matter of preference. Agat is just a twist on cwm. Same features, etc. It works fine.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

goozing

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi i managed to get slimbean on my phone. But i have encountered an issue. I don't have any mobile network connection. I can call and text but no internet. Internet only works through wifi.
Please help!!!

goozing

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I dont know how to get a different modem. The same thing also happened when i flashed the dirty unicorn rom. Can you please explain by "try a different modem"?
Thanks

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49