Now In Stock At Bestbuy

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
In stock on their website, looks like store stock is hit or miss. When I looked to see what stores had it in stock, the closest stores with it in the store where over an hour away. Hopefully this improves as I'd like to see it in person. Then again, if the delays continue, it'll be an easier decision once the Pixel 2 is officially revealed.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
In stock on their website, looks like store stock is hit or miss. When I looked to see what stores had it in stock, the closest stores with it in the store where over an hour away. Hopefully this improves as I'd like to see it in person. Then again, if the delays continue, it'll be an easier decision once the Pixel 2 is officially revealed.

It looks like a store about 20 minutes from me has it in stock. But with all of the nightmares people are having using this phone, my interest has waned.

modifier

Jul 13, 2017
Visit site
It looks like a store about 20 minutes from me has it in stock. But with all of the nightmares people are having using this phone, my interest has waned.
20 minutes? No-brainer. Go check it out at a minimum. I'd rather see something for myself then let the Internet decide for me.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site

I have only a had a few minor annoyances with the software, but everyone has those so it doesn't really bother me. The build quality is ******* amazing, I actually got that case from vivo while it is not the best looking, it works lol.

I have been able to take some pretty damn good pictures with this phone as well. I especially love the monochrome sensor.

I got mine from Sprint not essential so I have zero manufacturer defects and if a problem does arise sprint is who I deal with. As far as essential customer service, I have reported the minor annoyances and have generally got a reply fairly quickly.

I was super unsure of this device when I got it after constantly reading the forums. I can say that I will not be returning this device, at the end if the day I get crazy battery life out of this phone. The screen is amazing, I don't have to deal with stupid expandable storage. You get updates on the reg, with little waiting. Also through sprint I will only pay 520 bucks for the phone as well.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I have only a had a few minor annoyances with the software, but everyone has those so it doesn't really bother me. The build quality is ******* amazing, I actually got that case from vivo while it is not the best looking, it works lol.

I have been able to take some pretty damn good pictures with this phone as well. I especially love the monochrome sensor.

I got mine from Sprint not essential so I have zero manufacturer defects and if a problem does arise sprint is who I deal with. As far as essential customer service, I have reported the minor annoyances and have generally got a reply fairly quickly.

I was super unsure of this device when I got it after constantly reading the forums. I can say that I will not be returning this device, at the end if the day I get crazy battery life out of this phone. The screen is amazing, I don't have to deal with stupid expandable storage. You get updates on the reg, with little waiting. Also through sprint I will only pay 520 bucks for the phone as well.

That's a good discount but this phone in it's current state is not worth 700. No way, is recommend a s8, htc u11 over the essential phone

modifier

Jul 13, 2017
Visit site
That's a good discount but this phone in it's current state is not worth 700 to me. No way, is recommend a s8, htc u11 over the essential phone for my needs
FTFY.

We get it. You don't like it. Move on and enjoy something else.

Last edited:

kodos

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Since some of you might be tempted to get it at BB to return it if you don't like it, remember they have a $35 restock fee on returning an unlocked cell phone.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

Can you elaborate on the battery life you're getting?

twflys

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
coming from Nexus 6P. I won't be returning this phone.. it's amazing. it feels so fragile, but as beautiful as it is, I don't want to put a case on it..

does anyone know if I can get the warranty through Essential even though I bought it at BB?

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
coming from Nexus 6P. I won't be returning this phone.. it's amazing. it feels so fragile, but as beautiful as it is, I don't want to put a case on it..

does anyone know if I can get the warranty through Essential even though I bought it at BB?

Just my opinion get Best Buy protection plan and try not to deal with Essential until they get the service in order.

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Was near a local Best Buy tonight and decided to see if they had the essential... spoiler alert, they did not. But the associate looked it up in their internal system and said it looks like they will never carry it, nor will any stores in their district. I dunno who decides this, but this does not help Essential. They need to be in more stores with more exposure to hope to survive, imo. I think this is one of the reasons the HTC 10 did so poorly is no-one carried them in store. If Essential is relying mostly on people like on here, they won't make it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2