Received the Friends and Family $200 off code

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
As mentioned in the subject just received the $200 off code from essential
Ordered the white one for $299, since I'm in Washington state they charge tax so came to around $350 since they charge tax here. They first charged tax on $499 and then took $200 off on the after tax price. Still super happy to get the phone at this steal of a price. Now I can happily return my Amazon order once I receive this. Timing is everything and I really got lucky that I bought the phone from Amazon just a week back they announced this discount.

fadb1d54e5b6791e73d19a95f281636b.jpg

selvinsosa

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I just got my code today. I paid full price for the first one + extended insurance, now I order a white color . I hope I can find a good case now

modifier

Jul 13, 2017
Visit site
Anyone got rejected or they are just approving for everyone who submitted?
I get the suspicion that they're approving most or all of them. All three of mine were approved including my return. But, they might have approved my returned unit since it was defective and within the first 100 orders.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I get the suspicion that they're approving most or all of them. All three of mine were approved including my return. But, they might have approved my returned unit since it was defective and within the first 100 orders.
Ah ok it would be cumbersome for them to check with a 3rd party especially if it was returned or not. It may be they just wanted to not encourage people who have returned to not submit. But if you got the serial number and imei number just submitting might get a code.

Now we got to wait to see how long they take to ship the phone ... I have got till Nov 14 for the Amazon one to return so lots of time.

modifier

Jul 13, 2017
Visit site
My guess is they'll ship pretty quickly. What I'm curious about is if Best Buy logged my SN/IMEI or if I can return the sealed unit from Essential. The receipt doesn't show anything.

shashankmittal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a white phone with the $200 gift card I received this morning. This is certainly a very nice gesture from Essential. I am truly hoping they succeed!

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I submitted mine and it gave an option to select sprint as where I purchased it. the only stipulation was purchased before October 22 and submitted before Nov 15th

modifier

Jul 13, 2017
Visit site
Now we got to wait to see how long they take to ship the phone
BTW, their updated shipping policy page now says orders will go out within one business day and ship via 2-3 day delivery — which should still be FedEx with signature required. Restocking fees are now $35 unless a device is determined to be defective, in which case they'll arrange for a replacement.

If we get shipping notifications tomorrow and devices by the end of the week then that would be a huge improvement over our original orders. Fingers crossed. ;)

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
BTW, their updated shipping policy page now says orders will go out within one business day and ship via 2-3 day delivery — which should still be FedEx with signature required. Restocking fees are now $35 unless a device is determined to be defective, in which case they'll arrange for a replacement.

If we get shipping notifications tomorrow and devices by the end of the week then that would be a huge improvement over our original orders. Fingers crossed. ;)
Nice I think we should have the device by end of week. I'll hold on to my Amazon one until I get the other one

modifier

Jul 13, 2017
Visit site
Nice I think we should have the device by end of week. I'll hold on to my Amazon one until I get the other one
That's my plan. My current device is due back to BB next Tuesday so I should have enough time to get it there in person. I'll have to eat the $35 restocking fee but that's minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12