Even after removing sim, resetting all network info, reinstall sim, then re-entering my wifi, then re-inserting the US Mobile (verizon MVNO) sim, it is still as though I have no radio power.

Reason I was poking around (the *#*#4636#*#* utility's phone information screen) is because US Mobile can't figure out why I have no mobile data (but voice/sms was ok). I don't think I fat-fingered anything in there, but... (yes, I verified cellular power "on") so I do the whole reset, re-config wifi, and still this phone is now showing Network unknown (trying to select Verizon in another screen yields no change), signal strength 0, cell net type unk, voice & data both out of service.

Anybody have any experience with this? Does anybody use US Mobile (or any other verizon MVNO) w/ this phone?

Thanks
    //UPDATE// After about 10 minutes, I'm getting (SIM status) Network: Verizon Wireless, signal -103dbm (okay for me), cellular net type LTE, voice & data In Service. I just can't make or receive calls: dialer returns "server error". Oy vey.
    //UPATE2// Googled and something reminded me to check for "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode", it was on, and it won't work with this carrier, turned it off and now I have voice/sms again.
    US Mobile still needs to figure out why I get no mobile data. Yes, everything for that on my end is turned on, and while my Galaxy S4 toggles Mobile Network State on/off according to whether I have WiFi or not, on the PH-1 the Cellular Network State stays Disconnected regardless of WiFi status.
    11-11-2017 09:47 AM