Any recommendations for a good tempered glass screen protector?

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a decent tempered glass screen protector for my Essential phone. The last set I ordered from Amazon was garbage. I ended up returning it.

I am looking for some recommendations from the community.

I do have a recommendation on a film screen protector but am a bit leery of going that route. However, if you have a good film screen protector recommendation, I am interested in that as well.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Stinger4321

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a decent tempered glass screen protector for my Essential phone. The last set I ordered from Amazon was garbage. I ended up returning it.

I am looking for some recommendations from the community.

I do have a recommendation on a film screen protector but am a bit leery of going that route. However, if you have a good film screen protector recommendation, I am interested in that as well.

Thank you in advance for your help.
None fit especially with a case..

msp1518

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
It's a real conundrum. The screen is flat. it's not curved. Yes the edges are very slightly curved, but the screen that shows actual content is flat so it shouldn't be hard to manufacture a protector that fits properly.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I've been searching for a while and can't find any good tempered glass screen protector for this phone. They all seem to have some major issue like rainbow effect, adhesive only on edges or halo. Ended up ordering the IQ Shield wet install film protector since a similar product has worked well with my OnePlus 3T which also had issues with tempered glass.

Roosterman

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been searching for a while and can't find any good tempered glass screen protector for this phone. They all seem to have some major issue like rainbow effect, adhesive only on edges or halo. Ended up ordering the IQ Shield wet install film protector since a similar product has worked well with my OnePlus 3T which also had issues with tempered glass.

I've got the IQ Shield. Very nice protector and realtively easy to install. I also was using it with the tudia case which, as documented, causes problems for any screen protector. I have sense gotten an different case and the IQ is staying put.

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes I too ordered from Amazon, I can not get the protector to stick. It seems as if there is only adhesive around the edges. I am using an Incipio dual pro case. One edge had raised on either side. I'm thinking a film would work better than glass.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I've got the IQ Shield. Very nice protector and realtively easy to install. I also was using it with the tudia case which, as documented, causes problems for any screen protector. I have sense gotten an different case and the IQ is staying put.
Which case are you using with the IQ Shield?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci