Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the Bluetooth volume for this phone? I'm coming from a Note 4 where I used to be able to just hit volume up while connected to bluetooth, but there seems to be no option with the essential.
    12-11-2017 09:52 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the Bluetooth volume for this phone? I'm coming from a Note 4 where I used to be able to just hit volume up while connected to bluetooth, but there seems to be no option with the essential.
    Like when connected to headphones via Bluetooth? If so, my volume controls via the phone buttons works fine - plus the screen slider pops up to use when I hit the up/down volume buttons. I cannot remember trying it in my car (I use the car controls).
    12-11-2017 09:58 PM
    More specifically, I have a bluetooth receiver as well as a bluetooth headset I use in the car. The audio for the headset is really low and no way to adjust on the headset (moto hint). When I hit the volume control on the phone, it adjusts the ringer volume (or media if it's playing), but not the bluetooth volume.
    12-11-2017 10:15 PM