Essential phone 2

Dawnmak69

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
It would be very beneficial to the customer if you came out with a case at the same time as the phone. When I bought my ESSENTIAL PH1 from Sprint they said they had no cases yet for phone. Needless to say I didn't have it very long and I ended up dropping it from a sitting position and it smashed the screen. Had there been a case out when I bought it, then it would have been protected and not smashed. I am very dissapointed that the "talk" and advertising of this phone spoke highly of the gorilla glass and ceramic back. But yet here I sit with a broken phone. Other then that issue, I am really happy with my phone. So please make sure the case is available to the consumers when you roll out ESSENTIAL 2

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! It would truly be convenient if Essential did come out with cases and accessories that coincided with its new phone's release.

deppi0

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! It would truly be convenient if Essential did come out with cases and accessories that coincided with its new phone's release.

I am not sure if this is mentioned anywhere yet but you can now buy a case directly on Essential's online shop