I have my Sprint original PH-1 with Cricket. Even with sprint I had some occasions where the antenna wouldn't show LTE or H, those were unexplained-but since I was leaving Sprint I didn't care.

Now I sideloaded 8.1.0 and I getting notifications like the one shown. Honestly, cricket should work everywhere here, not sure why I would get this error....unless this type of notification I might have had disabled earlier.

Is this the reception issue people sometimes report with the PH-1?

Also having GPS issues I think since the Oreo Beta. Two work apps that use GPS (including Uber driver) crash and restart often. Seems strange. Almost want to go back to 7.1.1 to be stable.
    02-20-2018 06:45 PM
    I have my Sprint original PH-1 with Cricket. Even with sprint I had some occasions where the antenna wouldn't show LTE or H, those were unexplained-but since I was leaving Sprint I didn't care.

Now I sideloaded 8.1.0 and I getting notifications like the one shown. Honestly, cricket should work everywhere here, not sure why I would get this error....unless this type of notification I might have had disabled earlier.

Is this the reception issue people sometimes report with the PH-1?

Also having GPS issues I think since the Oreo Beta. Two work apps that use GPS (including Uber driver) crash and restart often. Seems strange. Almost want to go back to 7.1.1 to be stable.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f79d475d15.jpg
    I would report it to essential using the developer feedback option. They might have a few trouble shooting steps. The best bet might be to down grade to 7.1.1. Go to cricket and get a new sim and see if that works as well. Dumb question, you did get it unlocked from sprints network?
    02-20-2018 06:52 PM
    I would report it to essential using the developer feedback option. They might have a few trouble shooting steps. The best bet might be to down grade to 7.1.1. Go to cricket and get a new sim and see if that works as well. Dumb question, you did get it unlocked from sprints network?
    Unlocked, yep. On day 52
    02-20-2018 06:54 PM