Is there any way to find the manufactured date on this phone tried a few IMEI check websites but none of them really give any information other than the phone name and that it's not black listed. Works on other brand phones but not on the PH-1.
    04-18-2018 06:04 AM
    Is there any way to find the manufactured date on this phone tried a few IMEI check websites but none of them really give any information other than the phone name and that it's not black listed. Works on other brand phones but not on the PH-1.
    I don't see it in fastboot.
    Mine is hardware version 1.8.
    You might be able to tell via serial number.
    I don't know.
    If it's a new phone, from a retailer, then it's probably a build in the last two months.
    Everyone ran out of inventory in Dec. (Sprint, Best Buy, Amazon, even Essential).
    PAC757 likes this.
    04-18-2018 04:40 PM
    I don't see it in fastboot.
    Mine is hardware version 1.8.
    You might be able to tell via serial number.
    I don't know.
    If it's a new phone, from a retailer, then it's probably a build in the last two months.
    Everyone ran out of inventory in Dec. (Sprint, Best Buy, Amazon, even Essential).
    Thanks, there is a few things missing in Fastboot and Recovery mode now, no barcodes, which is where the date would be, no wipe cache option either.
    04-18-2018 08:51 PM
    Thanks, there is a few things missing in Fastboot and Recovery mode now, no barcodes, which is where the date would be, no wipe cache option either.
    Wipe cache partition was removed from most phones with Android 8.1 because of the new seamless updates in Android.
    PAC757 likes this.
    04-19-2018 01:45 AM
    Wipe cache partition was removed from most phones with Android 8.1 because of the new seamless updates in Android.
    Thank you for the information, only phone I owned on 8.1
    04-19-2018 09:59 PM