jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Every case I'm looking to purchase for this phone isn't in stock and won't deliver until May 2nd. This is crazy. The phone is slippery without a case and I want to put my Samsung S9+ on Swappa. Oh well, just a few days.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Every case I'm looking to purchase for this phone isn't in stock and won't deliver until May 2nd. This is crazy. The phone is slippery without a case and I want to put my Samsung S9+ on Swappa. Oh well, just a few days.
Essential PH-1 Case, The Essential Phone Skin, Essential Phone Clear Cases, Essential Cell Phone Accessories, Essential PH1 Phone Protector Protection Cover Protective Bumper by Boonix (Clear)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0784LCJMF/?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6229204

AJBush12

Oct 28, 2017
Visit site
i bought the Incipio case which offers the protection for this phone without the bulk. only issue I'm having is the screen protector I got isn't compatible.

thewatrb0y

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
i bought the Incipio case which offers the protection for this phone without the bulk. only issue I'm having is the screen protector I got isn't compatible.

Did you actually find a screen protector that covers the whole screen? The one I got is absolutely terrible.

thewatrb0y

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Personally I'm using skinomi, it's not tampered glass but covers the whole screen.

I fell in love with the tempered glass. It'll be hard to go back!

The only gripe I have about this phone so far is a lack of accessories for it. So much faster than my LG V10.

Randy Ohio

Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
I came from a V10 and had glass screen protectors on my G2, G5 and V10. I switched to Essential and struggled with having a film protector all those months and hated it! I recently purchased a Poetic Guardian case, which has a screen protector built in. When I took it out of the package, I hated it. I put the phone in and have loved it since. The touch has been responsive and it's much closer in feel than the film!! If you miss the tempered glass, this is your best option IMHO.

AJBush12

Oct 28, 2017
Visit site
I just bought the Orzero screen protector which seems to work well. I did buy another brand which the edges were completely off from the phone. The Orzero screen protector definitely fits the screen but it's not compatible with the Incipio case.

thewatrb0y

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the Orzero screen protector which seems to work well. I did buy another brand which the edges were completely off from the phone. The Orzero screen protector definitely fits the screen but it's not compatible with the Incipio case.

Do you have a link? I think I had bought Orzero Tempered Glass and it left a gap between the actual screen and the protector which really annoyed me. Also didnt stick around the edges. Ive had trouble finding a "full" screen where as everything seems to be case friendly. The case I have doesn't protrude onto the screen much so this whole 'case friendly' thing is frustrating. I had just purchased a Skinomi but i'm not completely sold on the feeling of it though it does cover the screen like i'm looking for.

AJBush12

Oct 28, 2017
Visit site
I found it on Amazon but the screen protector fits right but it doesn't stay on. the adhesive portions are only on the edges. The screen protector just doesn't stay on. I really like the Incipio but can't find a screen protector. so I might be trying a the poetic guardian case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995