Firstly, after the last update... my bluetooth works only very sporadically, pretty much not at all. Not with 2 sets of headphones, or my car. I've tried everything aside from rolling back the update which seems much too involved to do
    Second, I took a picture last night... and afterwards the camera app crashed. Now it ONLY takes black and white pictures. I tried to install 3rd party camera apps but they only take b&w's as well.
    I wonder what will be next to go?
    ps. I know Essential gets applauded for pushing these updates out so fast, but maybe that's not necessarily a good thing.
    03-19-2019 09:57 AM
    First - restart into recovery (Fastboot first, then recovery - there's a link to how to boot into fastboot if you don't know how). Wipe the cache. See if that helps. If not ...

back up ALL your data first.
    Then,if it's a PH1, install TWRP (so you have an easier way to back up in the future). Then flash the previous ROM (stock or Lineage), restore your data, and wait until they get their act together to update. (Installing TWRP will probably require unlocking the bootloader, which will probably wipe all your data, which is why you back up first.)
    03-19-2019 02:00 PM
    Do the problems also occur in Safe Mode? https://support.essential.com/hc/en-...e-in-Safe-Mode
    03-19-2019 11:02 PM
    Do the problems also occur in Safe Mode? https://support.essential.com/hc/en-...e-in-Safe-Mode
    Thanks, I just tried safe mode, and the camera seemed normal. I restarted again in normal mode, and the camera is back to taking full color pictures. Weird
    Didn't help the BT issue, but oh well
    03-20-2019 01:48 PM
    But did the BT issue go away while in Safe Mode?
    03-20-2019 02:36 PM
    BT issues and camera issues persist. Camera app tries to open but fails and says it's "encountered a fatal error". I just factory reset my phone and it didn't resolve the issue. Wow..
    05-03-2019 12:57 PM