HTC Evo Skins/Cases

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok me and my friend saw these same cases the other night on Amzers website. I know some say 6/7 and some say 6/21 but I need one before the phone comes out. But if you look at the rubberdized ones compared to the silicone gel ones the rubberdized ones cover the camera at the top on the front am I not right? So why would you want that one? I just one some cute colored ones solid and prints silicone or hard I don't know yet. I saw this casemate barely there case for i phone that I was hoping came out for us. And if Sprint has cutes on the 4th I'll get one from them to hold me over. Cause I plan on having several. I know Sprint listed a pack of colored ones you can buy and I am hoping they will be available on the 4th..

LABLE

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure they'll have a few cases the day the phone comes out and later one you'll see some more variations. I can see what you're talking about with the case thats covering the front camera, I hope thats not the case when they come out.

One cover that I really want to see is the perforated one.

Jordus

Banned
May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure they'll have a few cases the day the phone comes out and later one you'll see some more variations. I can see what you're talking about with the case thats covering the front camera, I hope thats not the case when they come out.

Thats likely just their render and not how it would actually be.

It would be product suicide to block a camera with the case.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I am still going to order a silicone one from Amzer for 9.95 but it says 6/7which sucks. But i am going to wait and see what else is out there. I bought this little pink pouch with a clip to clip to my purse or just to use when putting the phone in my purse. It's just until I get something better. I hope the phone fits in there ok. But I don't just want to throw my phone in my purse.. Well if it's got a case on it I guess I will unless it fits in my pouch with case on will see.. I jusy wish the phone was out already. My EVP person said it could be a few days early. And I live where there shipped from Louisville Kentucky..

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I am waiting for seidio as well. I am also curious to see what Sprint will have in store, since all Premier customers get 20% off accessories.

Pea_Sea_Ess

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I picked up an Incase neoprene slip case for a 4.3" GPS at Best Buy on clearance for 9.99 (25.99 reg price) to get by until some more holsters/cases are released.

I figure it will fit since most 4.3" GPS units are probably a little larger than the Evo will be.

twe90kid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
i will wait for more upper end cases to be released. the reason i say to hold out is because the phone may have proximity sensor in the front and some other stuff that shouldn't be covers. from the links of that link, it might be covering the sensor.

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I hope we see an OtterBox or something similar that provides a decent amount of protection soon. I want this phone on launch day but cant risk leaving it unprotected.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I saw some I phone cases on Amazon that I liked called Case Mate Barely There. I hope they come out with ones for our phone. Someone mentioned them and I googled it and it took me to Amazon and iphone ones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084