I was an unfortunate early owner of a Samsung Instinct (returned it lol). The interesting thing about it was that it came with a convenient battery charger/case that I think would be perfect for the Evo. Anyone know where u can find one similar to the Instincts spare battery case for the Evo?

Here's a link to the Instinct one
    Original Samsung Instinct Battery Charger Case, ABCC778BBABSTD Free Shipping!
    05-21-2010 11:46 AM
    Here is something that I will be looking forward to. An Evo dock that also charges a second battery. Here is one for the HTC Hero:

Amazon.com: For Sprint HTC Hero Desktop Dock Battery Charger Stylus: Explore similar items
    05-21-2010 12:22 PM
    Here is something that I will be looking forward to. An Evo dock that also charges a second battery. Here is one for the HTC Hero:

Amazon.com: For Sprint HTC Hero Desktop Dock Battery Charger Stylus: Explore similar items
    That looks pretty good and might be useful for at home, night time charging but the one I linked to charges the battery and is easily pocketable so even after the swap u just plug the case in and u got the dead battery charging.

I can't imagine lugging the desktop one around, like on vacation or long trips so I'd like to find a more portable one like the Instincts.
    05-21-2010 12:33 PM
    Seido has something along the lines of what you're wanting. Not as snazzy as the Instinct charger but should do the trick.

Amazon.com: Seidio Multi-Function Battery Charger for Use with HTC Droid Incredible, HTC EVO 4G, Droid Eris and Touch Pro 2: Cell Phones & Service

or

http://www.seidioonline.com/
    Devobail likes this.
    05-22-2010 04:29 PM
    Does anyone know how long a fully charged battery will last if not left in the phone?
    05-22-2010 04:46 PM
    This just might due if I cant find the other one. THX
    05-22-2010 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD