Case Holster Combo, Help request it

italiangspot

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
we all know that Seidio has been around for a long time and many people trust their devices with their innocases and holsters. We also know that a combo like that cost about $50. With all the docks coming out we will need to spend more money on the car mount and hdmi charging dock that will be released as well. I found this holster/case combo for $20. i have the same one for my BB tour and love it ...

currently i just see the case/combo holster for the incredible and not for the HTC EVO ... i sent them a message requesting if they can put one in production for the EVO. I am sure my one request wont do any good but if people here are also interested. Please voice it.

case:
Amzer Shell Holster Case Combo :: HTC Droid Incredible Cases :: HTC Droid Incredible :: Droid Accessories for cheap !

contact form:
Contact Us :: Help zone :: Droid Accessories for cheap !

only have to fill in the * fields ... hopefully there are people out there that share the same interest and are also looking to save $30 from the seidio combo and put that towards a dock.

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Actually there is an easier way, since I have the Palm Pre Seidio case/holster (spring loaded clip in style) which I love ....I emailed them and this is what they told me :

Email us at: EVO4G@Seidio.com for future updates on all EVO products in development

italiangspot

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
i am sure that seidio will have the same combo case for the EVO as well but that will be months after the phone is released and will also be a price tag of $50+ .. the one mentioned above it $20 for case and holster

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
With all the docks coming out we will need to spend more money on the car mount and hdmi charging dock

This is my big concern with a case. I don't want to be continually removing my phone from a case to put in in a dock... I may get one of those invisible shield things if that will fit or a pouch / pocket type case.

italiangspot

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
This is my big concern with a case. I don't want to be continually removing my phone from a case to put in in a dock... I may get one of those invisible shield things if that will fit or a pouch / pocket type case.

i never thought about the pouch ... just too much work to take phone out of pocket (especially if sitting down) then to take phone out of pouch .. by that time the caller would prob be in v/m .. haha

PlainOldMike

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Actually there is an easier way, since I have the Palm Pre Seidio case/holster (spring loaded clip in style) which I love ....I emailed them and this is what they told me :

Email us at: EVO4G@Seidio.com for future updates on all EVO products in development

So will this e-mail address automatically put you on a list to be notified when Evo accessories come out, or is it for asking questions about accessories for the Evo? I'm seriously leaning toward the Innocase+holster combo when it comes out. It looks like they already have the cases in stock for the Incredible with the holsters coming out in about a week. Hopefully they will have as quick turnaround time, if not better, with the Evo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000