Radioshack Launch Accessories

Okkoto86

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, just an update for all those asking about what they can use the $20 accessory credit on. My manager contacted replenishment about getting more Micro USB chargers for the Evo launch. We where told that they are working on not only that, but "6 or 7 Evo accessories in time for the launch". He didn't say anything about what those might be, but its something.

Ill obviously update this thread if I find out anything more. :)

Patrick-D

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, just an update for all those asking about what they can use the $20 accessory credit on. My manager contacted replenishment about getting more Micro USB chargers for the Evo launch. We where told that they are working on not only that, but "6 or 7 Evo accessories in time for the launch". He didn't say anything about what those might be, but its something.

Ill obviously update this thread if I find out anything more. :)

How about a low cost micro HDMI (type-D) to regular HDMI cable? ;)

Okkoto86

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Im sure their working on it. It wouldnt surprise me at all to see some kind of Auvio or Gigaware HDMI cable. It also wouldn't surprise me at all if it was ~$40.

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site
How about a low cost micro HDMI (type-D) to regular HDMI cable? ;)

They've allready mentioned on having a micro-HDMI cable and a SKU to go with it. So thats def happening (The SKU is not active yet so timeframe is unknown or price)

Honestly, I'll bet it'll be 49.99 like any other HDMI to whatever we have.

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes I have heard we will be carrying an HDMI-D cable under the brand name Auvio. And yes, it wll be pricey, as are all other high quality cables. Seriously. Those Auvio cables are made VERY well. I would almost compare them to Monster Cable.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully Radio Shack has something even worth getting for that $20. I don't want to see something that is already way over priced marked up yet another $20 to make up for the coupon.

forrest09

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
ya for real. i work at one of the stores in nor cal and though all the cable prices are NUTS thats the norm for in town, i tell everyone to just go online. and as for accessories i should have in store im REALLY hoping for cases. if not id assume ill use the 20 bucks for a charger then just bring the charger back when i get cases in, they havent told me or my boss when or even if we will get any nice accessories. id like to see some bad ass protective cases so we shall see... and by the by pre ordering in nor cal ended yesterday.

McBong

May 18, 2010
Visit site
You can already order a 2m HDMI (type D) cable for $18 (w/ shipping). You can also pick up some cheap cables on the bay or monoprice.

What I want is a case. There is literally NOTHING out there to buy pre-launch, so having even a mediocre case available at time of purchase would be great. I am also willing on taking a car dock/mount.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX