50% Off EVERYTHING @ Zagg.com!!! Memorial Day Only!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just put it in the cart and the discount is automatically applied! Free shipping for orders over $30 in lower 48 states. A full-body kit for the EVO is $15.49 shipped! GO GO GO!!!!

forumsid987

Banned
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty good. Now can someone tell me the real difference for the evo 4g when it comes to the easy install versus full body? Their explanations are moronic.

What I am especially concerned about is the kickstand, Phil's kickstand already looks beatup, and the camera. I can't tell if the invisishield covers these areas. Ugh, I hate companies that don't describe their products well.

Last edited:

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm reading around and wondering if I should get the full body kit or just a screen protector; getting a case for the rest that will protect the camera lens. I'm also concerned about the front being tacky/wavy-looking vs. how much of a fingerprint magnet a bare screen will be. (My Pre would get downright gross and I keep my hands washed. It's not like I'm eating fried chicken then using it.)

dontspamtheman

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the back part of the zagg will stop the camera from resting on the table when on it's back or will a case be the only way to solve this?

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I picked up 2 this morning one for me and one for mom. 27.XX delivered for 2 full kits. I waited a few days to order. I chose regular mail, it may or may not make it Friday.

neilept

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the back part of the zagg will stop the camera from resting on the table when on it's back or will a case be the only way to solve this?

I'm not sure if it does - it does not add any thickness. I already have mine, and it's hard to tell if there is a protector for the camera. There is a cutout for the camera. It looks like there is a protector for the camera, though.

cheebahawk1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up!

I just ordered the full body kit for the Evo, since it was the same price as the full body easy install, I figure if its too hard to apply I can skip the sides.

But the 15.99 is a great bargain!
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty