Any one got confirmation letter for your order from Seidio yet?

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
You have to assume Seidio got a ton of pre-orders. I just checked my order on their website and it says "processing". I have no doubt it will ship today as per the post from Seidio in one of these threads.

I chose 2 day shipping so I'm anticipating having it on the 3rd.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the live chat with Gary. I ordered two cases and two screen protectors. I have my confirmation email. He told me my order (just put it in 10 minutes ago, 1:55PM ET time on 6/1/10) would most likely process/ship tomorrow so I chose FedEx Overnight to have it on Thursday.

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
You have to assume Seidio got a ton of pre-orders. I just checked my order on their website and it says "processing". I have no doubt it will ship today as per the post from Seidio in one of these threads.

I chose 2 day shipping so I'm anticipating having it on the 3rd.

so did I.

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the live chat with Gary. I ordered two cases and two screen protectors. I have my confirmation email. He told me my order (just put it in 10 minutes ago, 1:55PM ET time on 6/1/10) would most likely process/ship tomorrow so I chose FedEx Overnight to have it on Thursday.

So you placed your order today. Guess they should ship our order(b4 05/31/2010) today sometimes.

sorry, guys, just a little impatient for last 3 days, i mean, 2.5

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just spoke to someone on live chat (for those of you with a Palm Pre, you can do it on your phone), and got a tracking number even though it says "Processing" on their site. Will ship out today and will arive on the 4th through FedEx Express Saver!

Side note, my Bodyguardz skins should arrive today! :)

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
bmhanson said:
Nothing here yet. I ordered on the 27th and got my order confirmation but site still says processing.

Hello,

Please PM us your order number and we will be more than happy to give you an update on your order!

Regards,

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine this morning using 2 day shipping so I can have it by Friday. I got my order confirmation almost immediately.

flyawaymike

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
they were pretty fast about it, I ordered my case on the 25th, and it just came this morning.

EDIT: oh and I might add, it's HUGE! :) heh. I haven't seen the phone in person yet, but you get an idea of how big it is, just looking at the case... this is gonna be one monster of a phone!