Do you want the OTTERbox case for the EVO?

Do you want the OtterBox case for the EVO?

• Total voters

djmannyd

May 25, 2010
www.djmannyd.com
I'm taking a poll on who wants the OtterBox case for the Evo. I'm reporting to OtterBox directly with my results. Now lets get this OtterBox case available ASAP. If you don't know what the OtterBox case is then here are the famous pics of it on the IPhone below. Also here is the direct link to the official OtterBox website, if you need more info. We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com

Ok so here are some new pics with the case on the HTC HD2 to give us a better idea of what it will look like on the EVO. It's not as bulky looking as it does on the IPhone. So now what do you guys think? Also here is what OTTERBOX sent me in an email "We do not have any information if a case will be made at this time for that device, but it is something that has been requested a lot. I would say to keep an eye on our website, as it will have the most up to date information on any new releases that we may have."

Last edited:

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox makes great cases but I fear it would add too much bulk. Guess we won't really know until they make one.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I work construction and like to camp and hike, so the Otterbox would be awesome, but don't see them getting one out in a timely manor. They are too worried about the crap called Black Berry.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Good cases, but way overkill. I have a cheap dumb phone to take with me when I worried about this one on camping and offroading trips.

silvilas

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I want that thing on my EVO. My in-laws have one on their iphone and it looks like a Humvee iphone. I like the sleek lines of the EVO, maybe just a screen protector will be fine for now...until I drop the EVO.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I had a skin on my Pre took if off after awhile because I like it naked. I take very good care of my phones, my launch day Pre is in mint condition. That Otterbox case looks gay!

Droidus Maximus

May 31, 2010
www.RedBaklava.com
I've sent several emails since 2 weeks ago. My gets was that their case development often lags behind the market. Granted they need the actual device for product development...but with their pull, they could have come up w a mock image design to wet our taste buds prior to drop date.

I love Otterbox cases...in a massive way.

djmannyd

May 25, 2010
www.djmannyd.com
Hey guys I appreciate all the input so far. I do think it's not the prettiest thing out there but it will make ur EVO just about bulletproof. I don't know about you guys but I would choose being bulletproof over being pretty, LoL. I just got an email back from OtterBox.com and got a lil good news. As soon as I get home, I will post up more pics and the email. Stay tuned................

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca