What accesories did you buy today ?

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a SWEET white snap on case & Screen Protectors !

Anyone else get the white snap on case ??

Edit, this one !

czh8520r_l.gif

shibumi

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I got the black/grey Body Glove case (really wanted all black, but they didn't have it). I'm usually not a big fan of cases, but that camera lens just makes me too nervous. Hopefully this will protect it some.

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
got a free blue tooth headset from bb, has not been opened yet and probably won't I'll sell it for maybe $25 but I still got it. LOL Ooooh I do have a SEIDIO screen protector that I put on ooh and by the way so far this screen protector by Seidio is probably the best one I have ever used.

bj1126

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to go pick up one of those cases tomorrow. The lens is killing me with the way it sticks out there. I'm terrified I'm going to scratch it before I can buy a case.

cheebahawk1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Just ran out to the Sprint store and bought the case posted by the OP. I can say that this is the only case I have tried so far, where the lens is completely recessed in and stands the best chance of not getting scratched.

Definitely better than the Seidio case, since the Seidio Innocase doesnt seem to protect the lens that well (i.e. its not recessed enough).

Case feels sturdy and its one piece which I like, no worries about it falling apart in the future. Kind of turned off that it is white but it does look nice on the Evo and its only 19.99 to boot!

leonffs

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Car charger for $4 (with IC to prevent overcharging) and leather case for $7 and change.
Much love to eBay.

What is name and brand of OPs case?

EDIT: it's Accent Shield - Item # CZH8520R from Sprint Store

Also contemplating a 16 gb microsd. Has anyone found a 32 for less than $200?

Last edited:

robpasell

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So far I've picked up the 16GB microSD card, and the Seidio leather side case. I'm still looking for a workout case (arm band style) has anyone come across a decent one yet?

hucworld

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the body glove case which is a nice look for the phone and I had to go to an agent to get a wall charger. I bought a leather side holster which I will be taking back cause its not cool. I got suckered into buying a car charger and I wanted a gel skin but I took those back before I made my second journey around Cleveland to find this worthless leather pouch and expensive ass wall charger. I'm good tho.

freddyc

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I have some Bodyguardz shields waiting at home, and I got the HTC pouch from BB this morning. Oh, and the free headset which probably looks better than it works. I didn't have any kind of case for my Pre, so I doubt if I get one for the Evo. That camera lens is freakin' me out a bit, though ...

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I didn't get any from my Sprint store because it was all either badly overpriced or simply cheap looking.. lol

But I did see the OP's case in white and thought about asking about it.. looked pretty dope.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I bought the black Platinum case with the holster. I really like it, but I can't get the damned thing off now!

lmao....I bought that same case today and it is hard as hell to remove. It took me like 30 mins to remove that thing. I wanted to remove it because it covered up some of the silver grill at the top of the phone. I know...I'm picky like that...lol. So I wanted to put the body Guard case back on. I love the Body Glove case but one thing I noticed is that the part of the case by the volume buttons is really weak/flimsy. So I didn't want to risk me accidentally dropping my phone one day and the Body Glove case pops open and my phone get messed up, so I put the platinum case back on it. As much trouble I went through removing it, it shouldn't come apart if I accidentally drop my phone.

I also placed Body Glove case w/Evo in the holster that came with the Platinum case and it fitted.

I hope they make even more cases though like they do for the iPhones. :cool: