Disappointed with Seidio Innocase?

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
lembowski said:
Thats exactly what I'm talking about mostly on the top. Maybe I will put some electrical tape in there.

Top right corner there is no play at all?

Hello! Thank you for the comments, the looseness definitely is not normal and we would like to help! Please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Hello! Thank you for the comments, the looseness definitely is not normal and we would like to help! Please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,

Thanks Seidio, since putting the tape in there it fits amazing and has the feel that I expect from owning your cases before. It just seemed like the case was just very slightly too big for the phone.

Burnt Toast

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I also have no problems with my Innocase II. It makes no creaking noises and fits well. Other than the price, I am quite happy with it. I also purchased the Seidio screen protector. It fits perfectly and you cannot tell you are using a protector at all. Looks just like the naked screen! Very happy with it.

Ditto here too. The screen protector, the Innocase, and the holster here and I really like what I got.

frank828#AC

May 27, 2010
Visit site
case users, grab the case at ends and do a little twisting. you can definitely see the edges come up because it's a bit too big for the phone in those places.

i agree that having more felt around and filling the gaps would have been nice.

Concho Pete

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm having similar issues, with the case being loose at the bottom. I believe it has to do with the lack of felt material below the kick stand opening and /or above the rear camera lens opening.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Couldn't be happier with mine. Only hint of looseness is right near the volume rocker

case users, grab the case at ends and do a little twisting. you can definitely see the edges come up because it's a bit too big for the phone in those places.

i agree that having more felt around and filling the gaps would have been nice.

So where did you put the tape exactly?

I'm having similar issues, with the case being loose at the bottom. I believe it has to do with the lack of felt material below the kick stand opening and /or above the rear camera lens opening.

Here are a few pics of where I put the electric tape. I tested with 1 layer and eventually added either 2 or 3 in some places.

DSCF5535.jpg

DSCF5536.jpg

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
mine will be here by Wed or Thur Im hoping, Ill post up how it fits. might just be an issue with a particular batch. Seidio makes top notch cases

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Good to on the tape.I'm going to do or right now. While mine feels mostly good there is some "clicky" by the volume button.

homer2

May 31, 2010
Visit site
have mine on from bb nice and tight no problems maybe a bad batch??? work with them get one that fits it is a nice case so far for me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante