question about three zagg shield

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I received my Zagg shield in the mail today. Its the version that only covers the screen. I've ordered Zagg shields before and they always came with a squeege and solution. But this time all I received was the shield itself nothing else. Do anyone know if the spray solution is no longer needed when applying the Zagg on the Evo?

There were also no instructions included at all.

I've read another post in which a person activated the water damage indicators by poring putting his Zagg on.

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo

lshelmir

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the maximum protection cover, and it came with the solution, it was in a separate bag inside of the package. I would call them.

I too did have a slight coloration on my moisture sensor, I think its because I put the rear cover on with it attached to the unit, squeezing the excess where to but directly on the sensor :eek:

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I got the Zagg EVO pre cut and it came with everything; instructions, mini spray bottle solution, squeegee, protector and lint-free cloth. I too only got the one that covers the screen cut out. Did the box looked like it was opened? I would contact them.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I got the front screen only Zagg Shield and it came with squeege, mini spray bottle solution, and the lint free cloth

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to have to contact them then because like I said I just got the shield.

Thanks everyone

elder_shawn

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I bought the shield online, but their corporate store is a few miles from me. They always install it flawlessly. I always wait a week or so for them to practice on other people's phones haha.

luv2byte

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I received my Zagg shield in the mail today. Its the version that only covers the screen. I've ordered Zagg shields before and they always came with a squeege and solution. But this time all I received was the shield itself nothing else. Do anyone know if the spray solution is no longer needed when applying the Zagg on the Evo?

There were also no instructions included at all.

I've read another post in which a person activated the water damage indicators by poring putting his Zagg on.

We picked up an EVO for the hubby today to go with my Evo I got yesterday :) We stopped by BB today, they installed our Zagg for us, she commented that they no longer include solution but a saturated sponge. No idea since BB did our install for us and she used a bottle of whatever they had already.

I was surprised by how much it decreased the sensitivity of the screen, not enough to make it a pain but noticeable.

xorbe

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I got the Zagg screen-only from BB at launch, and it was the complete kit, it works really well, glad I got it. I was very careful and mopped up the drops with a paper towel as I squeegeed.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
We picked up an EVO for the hubby today to go with my Evo I got yesterday :) We stopped by BB today, they installed our Zagg for us, she commented that they no longer include solution but a saturated sponge. No idea since BB did our install for us and she used a bottle of whatever they had already.

I was surprised by how much it decreased the sensitivity of the screen, not enough to make it a pain but noticeable.

The last Zagg I received, I think was for my iPhone 3Gs and that one came with a sponge also, no spray.

But I have nothing with the shield, no squeegee, no sponge, nothing

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Stupid me....I looked in the trash and for the envelope the sheild came in and at very bottom of the envelope was the solution and everything else that came with it.

I took my Platinum case off my Evo and put the body glove on with the Zagg...style'in :)

Droidus Maximus

May 31, 2010
www.RedBaklava.com
I bought mine at BB and had them "install" it. After spending as much as I did for the phone, cases and char gets...what's another 7.99 to get them to put it on perfectly, or watch them do it till they get it done right?

The funny part of all of this...the BB girl went through 2 shields before getting it perfect...and no, I did not have to pay for the shields that were not perfect. Lol