Extended Battery Options

2kmy477

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm using my Seidio 3500mA battery made for TP2,it works great,but the back cover is different,hope seidio can just sell me the back cover for my EVO.

mugen

May 25, 2010
Visit site
im waiting on the evo 3500mah battery :D hopefully by the end of the year we'll have it.

Hello

Thank you for your inquiry at Seidioonline. We are currently working on accessories for these new smartphones. We'll notify you when our most popular items are available. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA of the products 3500mah Extended Battery for the HTC EVO. Please send email to evo4g@seidio.com for more updates on these products.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Seidioonline Technical Support

Seidio Customer Service

Last edited:

copperavery

May 31, 2010
Visit site
ebay

there's offers of two batteries and a charger on ebay for, like, $11.00!!! Even if the batteries are crap, which they probably are, I don't see how they can sell even these that cheap!!!! And some from respected sellers with high ratings?!?!?!? If I got one, I'd probably plug in hte charger on a long extension cord, plugged in o utside with it away from the house!!HA HA!! AND FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Husker Z

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Man, turning off 4G and Wifi when I don't need data, plus disabling background data along with auto killing when the screen goes off has made a WORLD of difference on my EVO. I unplugged at 7:00 this morning and have had a couple of lengthy calls and still have my email syncing "as items arrive" and my battery hasn't moved, still 95%+. Yesterday I was at 50% by now or so.

gaguy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
What is the best battery I can get without needing an extended back cover?

Not sure if it's the "best", but I ordered the "Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for HTC EVO 4G" from Amazon which has been mentioned a couple of times. The description indicates the following:

"This Innocell Extended Life Battery is designed for the customer who needs extra life, but doesn't want to add any thickness to their device. This model fits in your device's existing battery space and doesn't require a replacement door, which makes it a perfect replacement for your original battery."

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for HTC EVO 4G: Cell Phones &?

While I haven't been having quite as bad an experience with battery life as others in this forum, more battery life is always welcome. I'll be sure to let everyone know if there is much of a difference when it arrives. (Should be here Friday according to Amazon).

Last edited:

tekguy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I used Seidio's chat and found out that the 3500mAh battery will probably be out in the next 2 to 3 weeks and costs around $70.

Last edited:

hailredskins#AC

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
batteryboss is a real eye opener but I must say i've used to extended seidio batteries with noticeale results. One for my PPC 6700 and the other for my Pre. Tho I am not surprised that they cut corners and skimp 15-20% off the claimed battery rating. My seidio customer service experience was pretty bad.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I'd be inclined to buy 2 (or 3) cheap batteries off of ebay rather than one expensive battery. Even if the cheap ones don't have quite the capacity of the expensive ones, you still get more total capacity for less money. Heck, I think you can buy two batteries and a charger for less than Seideo wants for one of their batteries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC