Seidio Innocase Active Case - Limited Edition

DisplacedMic

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
that looks nice! oh well - i already ordered the innocase II which arrives tomorrow. i'm sure i'll be happy with that. we'll see :)

i am hoping they get their horizontal leather cases in soon - i really like those...

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
lembowski said:
Looks good

Seidio are you guys planning a "Snap" case?

Hello,

Currently we have no plans for the Innocase Snap for the HTC EVO 4G.

XR4TI said:
Looks great but I need a clip holster for work so I would like to know if this fits with the one that goes with the normal innocase II

Unfortunately, the current Innocase Holster will NOT fit the Innocase Active Limited Edition. We are looking into holster development and will update you guys as well as our Twitter & Facebook fans.

barrysanders20 said:
I'd really like some case with a flap or cap to cover the camera lens. Does anyone know if one exists?

Then you should check our our Innocase Rugged, here is one for the iPhone 3G/3Gs:

seidioonline.com

Regards,

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Currently we have no plans for the Innocase Snap for the HTC EVO 4G.

Unfortunately, the current Innocase Holster will NOT fit the Innocase Active Limited Edition. We are looking into holster development and will update you guys as well as our Twitter & Facebook fans.

Then you should check our our Innocase Rugged, here is one for the iPhone 3G/3Gs:

seidioonline.com

Regards,

Seidio...

You guys should totally hook up the AndroidCentral Fan boys and Run a discount promotion for us... Free Shipping and Handling would be GREAT!

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Please Please Mr. Seidio man work on getting your car kit mount done ASAP.

I know I am hijacking the thread but I am going on a cross country trip the first week in July and I need a GOOD car kit mount to use with the EVO for navigation purposes!

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Please Please Mr. Seidio man work on getting your car kit mount done ASAP.

I know I am hijacking the thread but I am going on a cross country trip the first week in July and I need a GOOD car kit mount to use with the EVO for navigation purposes!

Discounts first!!! ;)

I Thread Jacked before you so Pshhhht!

Blubble#AC

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
@seidioseidio

How much thickness does this add to the phone? I see that it says 2.2 mm, but that appears to be material thickness, not total thickness added by the case.

cg1492

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if the limited edition case is supposed to compete with ottor box cases? Either way it is a nice case that needs a belt clip.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer