Seidio Innocase Active Case - Limited Edition

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone see this on Amazon? Its only 1.95 more than the standard innocase on Amazon. I just ordered one - shipping in 2-3 weeks. Hopefully it'll be sooner than that.

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Active Case for HTC EVO 4G - Limited Edition: Cell Phones & Service

Product Features

Interior casing made from highly durable and impact absorbing polymer

Skeleton provides extra protection at impact points such as corners and sides

Hard exterior skeleton finished with our signature rubberized coating

Lightweight material with an overall thickness of only 2.2mm

All ports and controls remain accessible and fully functional

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I look forward to a review of this but after the last case I'm not going to pre-order anything from them until it's very much proven itself.

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, looking forward to that one since it covers the power button. Hopefully it will prevent dust accumulation in that area :) Plus it looks like it'll be easier to feel for the button. Although the volume rocker looks kinda funky with that cool finger grip. And waaah the one pic the speaker grill in the front has a red color, I want!!! :eek:

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
lol @ limited edition. What kind of market tactic is that? A dumb one for a phone case. Does look nice though, although, it seems it substantially bulks up the phone.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hello All,

Thank you for your interest! Innocase Active Limited Edition is an exciting new product that we have for HTC EVO 4G. It is sold exclusively at Amazon and we have just uploaded a few more pictures for it!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

Regards,

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I have a question right off the bat. Will there be felt lining all around the inside of this case? Or is it made the same as the standard innocase where some people have reported adding their own tape for protection

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
i just bought the body glove one from the sprint store and im happy with it and it has some felt on the bottom of the case

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a question right off the bat. Will there be felt lining all around the inside of this case? Or is it made the same as the standard innocase where some people have reported adding their own tape for protection

It looks like it is a rubber or silicone type cover with a plastic external stiffener.

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
It looks like it is a rubber or silicone type cover with a plastic external stiffener.

you're right! just looked at the pic closer and its like the silicon gelly type cases they sell at the sprint store and then a plasic piece that goes over this one. Very interesting...

Well I do have it still on order and will recieve it next day shipping via prime when it does ship. I'll have pics and a review as soon as I have it in my hands.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
fraz said:

The Innocase Active features a strong, shock-absorbing polymer that is form fitted to the device so no felt lining is required.

XR4TI

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Looks great but I need a clip holster for work so I would like to know if this fits with the one that goes with the normal innocase II