06-10-2010 07:58 PM
29 12
tools
    Anyone see this on Amazon? Its only 1.95 more than the standard innocase on Amazon. I just ordered one - shipping in 2-3 weeks. Hopefully it'll be sooner than that.

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Active Case for HTC EVO 4G - Limited Edition: Cell Phones & Service

Product Features

Interior casing made from highly durable and impact absorbing polymer

Skeleton provides extra protection at impact points such as corners and sides

Hard exterior skeleton finished with our signature rubberized coating

Lightweight material with an overall thickness of only 2.2mm

All ports and controls remain accessible and fully functional
    EVO Navian and d3xn2o like this.
    06-08-2010 09:47 AM
    I look forward to a review of this but after the last case I'm not going to pre-order anything from them until it's very much proven itself.
    06-08-2010 09:50 AM
    Thanks, looking forward to that one since it covers the power button. Hopefully it will prevent dust accumulation in that area Plus it looks like it'll be easier to feel for the button. Although the volume rocker looks kinda funky with that cool finger grip. And waaah the one pic the speaker grill in the front has a red color, I want!!!
    06-08-2010 10:02 AM
    lol @ limited edition. What kind of market tactic is that? A dumb one for a phone case. Does look nice though, although, it seems it substantially bulks up the phone.
    06-08-2010 10:03 AM
    Here are some pics... more pics to be found on the link
    06-08-2010 10:06 AM
    Hello All,

Thank you for your interest! Innocase Active Limited Edition is an exciting new product that we have for HTC EVO 4G. It is sold exclusively at Amazon and we have just uploaded a few more pictures for it!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

Regards,
    06-08-2010 03:18 PM
    I have a question right off the bat. Will there be felt lining all around the inside of this case? Or is it made the same as the standard innocase where some people have reported adding their own tape for protection
    06-08-2010 03:23 PM
    i just bought the body glove one from the sprint store and im happy with it and it has some felt on the bottom of the case
    06-08-2010 03:26 PM
    I have a question right off the bat. Will there be felt lining all around the inside of this case? Or is it made the same as the standard innocase where some people have reported adding their own tape for protection
    It looks like it is a rubber or silicone type cover with a plastic external stiffener.
    06-08-2010 03:32 PM
    It looks like it is a rubber or silicone type cover with a plastic external stiffener.
    you're right! just looked at the pic closer and its like the silicon gelly type cases they sell at the sprint store and then a plasic piece that goes over this one. Very interesting...

Well I do have it still on order and will recieve it next day shipping via prime when it does ship. I'll have pics and a review as soon as I have it in my hands.
    06-08-2010 03:34 PM
    Pretty good idea. Looks like it's the halfway point between the Innocase II and the fully Rugged case.
    06-08-2010 03:38 PM
    The Innocase Active features a strong, shock-absorbing polymer that is form fitted to the device so no felt lining is required.
    06-08-2010 03:52 PM
    I ordered the case. Will I be able to use the the Innocase holster with this case too. I need a hoslter as well for work.
    06-09-2010 10:57 AM
    I actually thinks it looks like a solid design.. still not for me though. I'm a naked type of guy.
    06-09-2010 10:59 AM
    Way too bulky. No thanks.
    06-09-2010 11:02 AM
    Looks good

Seidio are you guys planning a "Snap" case?
    06-09-2010 11:27 AM
    Way too bulky. No thanks.
    It actually doesn't look as bulky as most maximum protection cases.. looks thinner than an Otterbox.
    06-09-2010 11:33 AM
    I wish I bought this over the Innocase II
    06-09-2010 11:38 AM
    I agree with Shenaniguns. I like this case better but I guess I will have to pass on this case.
    06-09-2010 11:48 AM
    Looks great but I need a clip holster for work so I would like to know if this fits with the one that goes with the normal innocase II
    06-09-2010 11:54 AM
    I'd really like some case with a flap or cap to cover the camera lens. Does anyone know if one exists?
    06-09-2010 12:08 PM
    that looks nice! oh well - i already ordered the innocase II which arrives tomorrow. i'm sure i'll be happy with that. we'll see :-)

i am hoping they get their horizontal leather cases in soon - i really like those...
    06-09-2010 12:08 PM
    Looks good

Seidio are you guys planning a "Snap" case?
    Hello,

Currently we have no plans for the Innocase Snap for the HTC EVO 4G.

Looks great but I need a clip holster for work so I would like to know if this fits with the one that goes with the normal innocase II
    Unfortunately, the current Innocase Holster will NOT fit the Innocase Active Limited Edition. We are looking into holster development and will update you guys as well as our Twitter & Facebook fans.

I'd really like some case with a flap or cap to cover the camera lens. Does anyone know if one exists?
    Then you should check our our Innocase Rugged, here is one for the iPhone 3G/3Gs:

seidioonline.com

Regards,
    06-10-2010 02:02 PM
    Hello,

Currently we have no plans for the Innocase Snap for the HTC EVO 4G.

Unfortunately, the current Innocase Holster will NOT fit the Innocase Active Limited Edition. We are looking into holster development and will update you guys as well as our Twitter & Facebook fans.

Then you should check our our Innocase Rugged, here is one for the iPhone 3G/3Gs:

seidioonline.com

Regards,

Seidio...

You guys should totally hook up the AndroidCentral Fan boys and Run a discount promotion for us... Free Shipping and Handling would be GREAT!
    06-10-2010 02:05 PM
    Please Please Mr. Seidio man work on getting your car kit mount done ASAP.

I know I am hijacking the thread but I am going on a cross country trip the first week in July and I need a GOOD car kit mount to use with the EVO for navigation purposes!
    06-10-2010 02:17 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD