Seidio 3500 mAh battery pics

Slayix312

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Seidio finally has some pics of the 3500 battery on the Evo. Looks....unique. I like how it seems to protect the camera lenses. Anyway the Evos battery life isn't as bad as I thought, but ill proly still be picking up the 3.5 battery as I like going from the morning till midnight without having to worry about my battery.

Any other ppl thinking of snagging one?

Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery For use with HTC EVO 4G

Last edited:

olsonn

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I wonder how the balance will be with the kickstand. That looks mighty weighty... will it shift the center of gravity too much? Will it improve it?

Taking a step back, the balance on the kickstand *as is* isn't the best, IMO. You breathe on the thing and it tips over due to the kickstand being near the far "right" side. I would like a more stable stand (if I ruled the world)...

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
god i hope they make a case to fit over that battery door. it looks like it doesn't fit very well in the pictures.

elder_shawn

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm buying it! :cool: I care more about having juice than how the phone looks. I've owned 2 other extended battery (Treo 755p and Pre) and soon got used to the extra heft and thickness in my pocket...that's what she said.

Last edited:

mcduffer

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
WOW! Crap! That looks awful. I thought it would be thicker and raised a bit but not oddly shaped. Think I'll just get the 1750.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon