EVO 4G KROO CASE Hip Hoster 12.99

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
Hey everyone. Thought I would share a little video of a hip holster I ordered for the EVO 4G. I was looking for a cheaper alternative and wanted to share my experiences for all you EVO owners out there.

Company: Cell Phone Accessories: Mobile Phone Accessories, iPhone Cases & Chargers, Blackberry, Motorola, Samsung and LG Accessories
Brand: Kroo Case
Type: Leather Hip Holster

- VIDEO REVIEW -

YouTube - Sprint HTC EVO 4G Kroo Case

- WRITTEN REVIEW AND THOUGHTS -

For 12.99 the Kroo Case isn't bad. It definitely does what it needs to do.... Protects your beautiful Evo 4G.

The EVO fits in the case really nicely. You don't have to worry about it sliding out or wiggling.

You can slap on the Platinum 2 pc. case from best buy and use this case. It fits pretty nicely.

Durability is so and so. I saw some scuffing where the swivel belt clip is. But it happens. Remember you're only paying 12.99 with free shipping.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Looks like it's just made from some cheap (probably fake) leather, especially since it already started to wear with only one day of use. If you want a belt case that will last, I'd suggest a Nite Ize Clip Case. Here's an example:

CELL PHONE HOLSTER CLIP CASE CARGO & MAGNET NITE IZE MD - eBay (item 390208683876 end time Jul-12-10 18:04:01 PDT)

I've had the smaller sized one for about 2 years (used with a Centro and a Pre) and other than getting a little dirty it still looks like new, and I am very hard on this kind of stuff. I got the medium sized one for my Moment, and it also fits the Evo perfectly. They come in either magnet or velcro closure and have a very secure belt clip so they won't just fall off. They also have a pocket inside that is perfect for carrying an extra battery. These things are very well made and last forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz