Body Glove Case ->AWESOME

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Oh god, stay away from invisible shields. Go with something like a Boxwave screen protector. It doesn't require liquid to install, has no rubbery feeling, and leaves no residue if you ever need to remove it. I used invisible shields in the past, until I smartened up. With the boxwave, it is impossible to tell it is even on.

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I've heard many so-so things about invisible shield in the past, but I've had a phantom skinz screen protector on my Pre for almost a year, and not only has it held up great, but it looks completely natural and gives the screen a very tough smooth feeling that I absolutely love. Like I actually enjoy touching the screen.

I can't say anything for or against the boxwave screen protector, but that's just my $0.02 :)

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
How much did you pay for it? Did you buy it online or in the store?

My Sprint store wanted 35 bucks for it! I complained and said it costs 25 on the Sprint website, and they went down to 29. For some stupid reason I bought it.

After using it for a couple of days I don't like how it feels, especially the back texture, I rather have a texture like the stock Evo back has. Also, the very thin part of the front cover right by the volume buttons is driving me up the wall with it's squeaky feel.

I think this thing is going back.

Eguy

Lloyd Lover
Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Keep in mind you can't use the Body Glove case with a shield on due to the added thickness of the shield. I already wrecked my invisibleshield in my pocket so I am looking for something else now.

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Keep in mind you can't use the Body Glove case with a shield on due to the added thickness of the shield. I already wrecked my invisibleshield in my pocket so I am looking for something else now.

I have both and invisibleShield and Body Glove case on my phone right now.

msw323

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, I have both the body glove and invisible shield and no issues ay all. Now, I did install the shield "professionally" by some kid in the mall at a kiosk (done that before on quite a few phones and they have done a fine job).

The shield is not tacky and you can't tell it is on. I mainly got it for the fingerprint protection since I have dirty hands and a greasy face. Works and looks great with the body glove. Maybe I wouldn't need it if I showered more often - LOL

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

kudosmog

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Only thing I don't like about the bodyglove case is it makes my phone almost unstable when using the kickstand.
It's still stable enough to use and not REALLY worry about it, but it's def not as good as stock.

edrdoberts

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
My Body Glove case broke the day after I got my Evo... right on the thin part by the volume controls. Sprint got me a new one, thankfully. Nice case, but nearly impossible to remove.

OrderedtheEvo

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just bought this case. Along with the sprint screen protecters. Love it

Quick question anyone worried about scratching the camera lens while it's in your pocket or am I just being paranoid ?