Amzer Micro HDMI

Blubble#AC

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It should be a micro HDMI Type D connector. I don't see that listed specifically, but I would hope that Amzer has it right.

A bigger concern for me would be the 1 foot length of the cable. That seems inconveniently short. In my case, I'd have to leave my EVO hanging off the back of my TV with a cable that short.

These guys have a six foot cable that appears to meet the specs for the EVO. I cannot vouch for its quality or compatibility as I have not tried it.

http://www.igonemobile.com/product.aspx?p=23530

Personally, I am going to wait until MonoPrice.com releases a compatible cable. Their prices are very low and their cable quality is excellent.

Last edited:

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Micro HDMI High Speed Male To HDMI Male Cable - 1 Feet For HTC EVO 4G

Can any one confirm this is the right cable for the evo?

I bought the 5 foot cable from them for $10.99.everytime i connect it to my TV my phone freezes up and i have to take out the battery and reboot.i tried it on 3 defferent TVs and the same thing happens.i called sprint and they told me that it is a known issue with the EVO and that HTC should have a fix for it in the second half of 2010.

Mustachio

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
These guys have a six foot cable that appears to meet the specs for the EVO. I cannot vouch for its quality or compatibility as I have not tried it.

HDMI 1.4 Cable For LED LCD Plasma HDTV 3D - 6Ft New

This is not the droid you are looking for.

Q: will this cable work with the evo 4g for sprint? - Name:Jon - 5/18/2010 6:53:00 PM
A: Hi Jon, This is not the cable you are looking for. This is a M2M HDMI cable. The cable you are looking for has a HDMI male end and a Type D micro connector end. That cable will be in stock around the end of June/early July.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Wow... Why would they even make a 1 foot cable? 5 foot would seem to be the minimum length... My TV is mounted on my wall and it's 5 feet off the ground so with a 1 foot cable my phone would have to dangle behind the TV... Even a 5 foot would barely make it to the stand with my Blu-Ray and Surround Sound system....

Because not everyone's system is set up like yours maybe? Geez!

Some TVs have front input, so if it's on a stand 1 ft would be fine. Some people use AV receivers with a front input, ditto.

jmeitz

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I bought the 5 foot cable from them for $10.99.everytime i connect it to my TV my phone freezes up and i have to take out the battery and reboot.i tried it on 3 defferent TVs and the same thing happens.i called sprint and they told me that it is a known issue with the EVO and that HTC should have a fix for it in the second half of 2010.

wow, you must of gotten a competent worker. the tech i spoke with had no idea why my phone would lock up when HDMI was plugged in. he suggested i exchange my phone after i did a restore to default settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay