Totally different material than the standard one. A little thicker, especially the corners. It is like a thick silicone material. Different but very good. I like them both.
    pippin65 likes this.
    06-23-2010 01:24 AM
    Totally different material than the standard one. A little thicker, especially the corners. It is like a thick silicone material. Different but very good. I like them both.
    What are you considering the "Standard" edition...the Innocase or the Rugged?

Innocase is a completely different case, and the Rugged is just a little bit different.
    06-23-2010 01:44 AM
    He is talking about the Innocase 2 and there are already 2 other threads about this.
    06-23-2010 02:26 AM
    He is talking about the Innocase 2 and there are already 2 other threads about this.
    I think not. I think he's talking about the Seidio Innocase Active Case for HTC EVO 4G - Limited Edition available from Amazon only. And I would like to hear what he has to say about it.
    06-23-2010 04:05 PM
    I think not. I think he's talking about the Seidio Innocase Active Case for HTC EVO 4G - Limited Edition available from Amazon only. And I would like to hear what he has to say about it.
    Actually Manny is correct, not trying to be rude but you guys really should make an effort to search before creating a new thread for the same topic. Here are the other 2 threads, hope this helps ya.

[Review] Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition

Seidio Innocase Active Case - Limited Edition
    MannyZ28 likes this.
    06-23-2010 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD