Charging/Sync Cradle

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
If HTC has been unable to release any significant number of new Evo's during the initial month of it's official release, I doubt a docking station is on top of their manufacturing priorities at this point. Just my opinion.

EVOLICIOUS

May 23, 2010
Visit site
i saw that one too but did not order,not sure if my innocase will fit and i dont want to have to take the phone outta the case every night. please give us a review when you get it! damn good price!

Ramer84015

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I got mine today, took about 10 days from order to delivery. It's not heavy, but with Evo attached, it feels solid, doesn't wobble like that piece of junk from Seido. It comes with a spare battery, a power adapter to charge the spare battery and a USB cable that is built in to charge your Evo. You will have to use the USB-power adapter that came with your Evo to charge into a power source or use your computer's USB port. Very pleased with it, highly recommend.

saulleibow

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Arrived today

I got mine today, took about 10 days from order to delivery. It's not heavy, but with Evo attached, it feels solid, doesn't wobble like that piece of junk from Seido. It comes with a spare battery, a power adapter to charge the spare battery and a USB cable that is built in to charge your Evo. You will have to use the USB-power adapter that came with your Evo to charge into a power source or use your computer's USB port. Very pleased with it, highly recommend.

Just what the Doctor ordered! Excellent value and quality made, just one question, while in the cradle I cannot get to the Home Screen! Any ideas??

Ramer84015

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just what the Doctor ordered! Excellent value and quality made, just one question, while in the cradle I cannot get to the Home Screen! Any ideas??

It may be how you have it plugged in. I normally have both the dedicated wall outlet plugged in and the USB cable plugged in to another wall outlet (using a power strip and the USB/wall adapter) and I can use the Evo just fine on the charger. The other night I was experimenting though and tried plugging the USB cable into a USB port on my computer. I could not access my home screen or do anything else then. I suspect it just wasn't getting enough power through the cradle. Went back to dedicated wall outlets and all is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech