NYC street venor - hard case

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
not sure if anyone else is in nyc but i jsut bought a hard case off the street vendor for 5$.. its pretty quality. I was previously using the HTC silicon case and it was not pocket friendly at all.. i loved the case and the feel it gives in your hand but it made it too big and impossible to get in and out of a pocket.
I have not tried the seidio innocase cases but this ones seems to be pretty good. has a nice form fit and doesn't make the phone much larger.

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
i can't get pics of it in the phone since my phone is my only camera at the moment.. its a form fitting case that is cut almost identical to the evo soft case. all buttons and ports are easity accessible and its slim.

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
its nyc they all usually have the same stuff.. however this specific vendor was 18th and 6th on the west side corner
was in a BCW electronics wrapper..
whatever that means.

he has soft and hard cases.

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
nah.. in nyc they have a cell phone case stand on every block.. pretty common. all no name brands but some times they are actually good cases.
probably just knockoffs of the real companies. prolly made from the same molds.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
it's a $700 device. IMO don't scrimp. pay the $30 and get quality from a reputable source like SEIDIO - Active X Exoskeleton.

ldudiaz

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
If im not mistaking google maps doesn't have vendor layers. At least not yet lol.

I meant im on 34 and 8 if that verdir is close to that location ill go and check it out

defector

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
yes nyc street vendors are the best,am in construction ,with my previous phone (the pre) now my evo i was able to get quality construction cases for 5 bucks,and i mean quality.love my city,,,,,,,,,,,funck lebron

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908