My brand new case needs a brand new Evo.

iamfuze

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Still no Evo in sight, after waiting a couple of weeks. This is beginning to get frustrating. Where have all the Evos gone?

noshooz

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Sorry about your having to wait. The planets aligned perfectly for me. My Seidio case arrived the SAME DAY as my Evo. Needless to say, I opened the Evo and activated it first.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I think Sprint is really dropping the ball with this. I know so many people personally that want the Evo and nobody can ever give them an answer as to when they'll be getting a shipment.

stoneworrior

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Blame Samsung

I think Sprint is really dropping the ball with this. I know so many people personally that want the Evo and nobody can ever give them an answer as to when they'll be getting a shipment.

Samsung launches a bunch of phones then Verizon and Sprint cant get supplied with touch screens? Doesn't take a genius to figure out whats going on there.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

Agreed. I don't know if they order low numbers to have that "selling so many it's always sold out" halo, or what, but when people have to wait so long that your flagship phone is superceded by newer designs, they won't wait forever! People are hungry for the Evo...give it to them fast Sprint!

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Samsung launches a bunch of phones then Verizon and Sprint cant get supplied with touch screens? Doesn't take a genius to figure out whats going on there.

Could be. You'd think they'd build up their inventory a bit more before launch, though. As it is, for whatever reason, they just lose momentum.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site

I don't think Sprint is dropping the ball at all. They sell out of Evos as fast as they get them. The problem is that HTC isn't shipping them fast enough to keep up with the demand.

js2393

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about where you live, but the Best Buys in my area have them in stock (no waiting list required) while the Radioshacks haven't received them since the end of June.

iamfuze

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm from Central California, where Best Buy, RadioShack, and Sprint have no Evos available. It's frustrating, but patience is a virtue.

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't see where this can be Sprints fault, they don't make the phones.

I think HTC has bitten off far more than they can chew with all of these models. And I agree that Sanding is the real bottle-neck for all of the Android manufacturers.

--
Swyped on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk