[Review] Sedio Contest Winer: Innocase Active

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Alright, so as expected. Here are my unboxing/installation pictures of the Sedio Innocase Active.

Upon First impression I thought it was just another "slip-on" case. And to my surprise, I was half right!

The skin case itself is one component of the Active package. It also comes with a more ridged shell counterpart. Though the shell doesn't encompass the whole phone, it provides a rigged back and gives structure to the otherwise flimsy skin case.

You will notice like i did that when you put the skin case on, it goes on smoothly, and fits snug at the corners, top of the phone, and bottom of the phone. However like many other skin cases, it has slack around the phones mid section. This is remedied perfectly bu attaching the Shell to the back, as it secures the rubberized skin in place, without adding any thickness to the skin itself.

Overall the phone is thicker. But only by at the most 4mm. And by tapering the edges of the case inward towards the screen it the added thickness feels negligible.

Now i'm one who likes his phone sleek, smooth and sexy. However with the Active case, i really find comfort in the secure feeling of the device, without and major heft being added.

There are precise cut outs on the rear of both the skin case and shell for the kickstand, speaker, flash and camera. As well as cut outs for the mic, hdmi out and micro usb on the bottom, and head phone jack on top.

The power and volume buttons are raised providing a distinct texture difference from the rest of the case.

Over all i love the case. My only complaint is that since the case is 2 pieces, there are naturally some gaps between the shell and the skin. Though its hardly a deal breaker.

I give this case a 9.5 out of 10 on the LJ meter.

Pic's bellow. Thanks to Sedio and AC for the case.

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members