Must See Cases!

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
same exact cases on ebay for $8 free shipping. I got a red tpu case. They're all the same, except maybe the designs will be different. There's also a case thread on the evo forum that has pictures.

ghostyroasty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm torn between getting the argyle case or one of the hybrid cases. I like the harder backs on the hybrids, but the argyle ones are nice looking!
If I got a clear back, I wonder if the battery would be ok if I excluded the battery cover :p

Last edited:

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
To add to my original post I just got my case today and I must say the smoke clear is pretty nice.. But i think the thing I like best about it is that it has like little dots molded on the inside where the power button and volume rocker are. This makes pushing the buttons (especially the power button) A LOT easier while also giving you the feel of actually pressing a button. I dont know if any other cases out there have something similar but this alone is a selling point for me. So if your one like me who had another case before which made it terribly hard to push the physical buttons these hybrid cases will be just what the doctor ordered

emeraldayotte

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Loving the look of the two tone cases....just wish they were hard cases.

Not sure I'd dig the semi hard/silicone cases.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk.

spreng37

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Extremely please with my Clear Argyle TPU case! Power and volume buttons are very easy to press. The case is just thick enough that I don't worry much for the camera lense about setting the phone down on its back and the lip on the front keeps the screen lifted off the surface when setting it down on its face. The case itself has a great feel to it. It is a little plasticy, but certainly seems to offer a good amount of fall protection and grip. For $7 shipped, I may order another...maybe two!