Well i got tired of waiting and so i went to best buy and they were only offering the White Evo so i got it and well yeah ugh it is white and i kinda don't like it so yeah I was wondering how i can get the normal black battery door and have like this black-white-black thing going on,

So basically like make it an "oreo" evo like i saw on this other website but sadly i dont have someone to trade with so yeah and idk bout asking sprint store for a freebie haha
    08-04-2010 11:57 PM
    just go to the sprint store and see if they have any backings for the evo. sometimes they just give you one.
    08-05-2010 12:00 AM
    just go to the sprint store and see if they have any backings for the evo. sometimes they just give you one.
    oh cuz i was thinking to call the insurance and say that my back cover broke and to send me a new one but yeah
    and wat if they say no at sprint lol
    08-05-2010 12:02 AM
    go to your local sprint store and ask for one, if they have one, they will usually give it to you, try to see if they will trade yours for it, call around. cell store people are pretty cool if your cool to them.
    08-08-2010 01:26 PM
    you could always get the black platinum case and holster from best buy?
    08-08-2010 03:10 PM
    Or you can get the hard case back cover in black =)
    HTC EVO 4G Rubber Hard Cover Case - Black +LCD SP on eBay!
    08-11-2010 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD